Beautiful Brides

PHNBBC ... think I can help you out a bit on your thread. By the way, there's a couple 'bride' threads on here someplace, but I think these i'm posting are fairly new ... enjoy! Mac

View attachment 468388 View attachment 468389 View attachment 468390 View attachment 468391

View attachment 748871
There are very few things I can think of hotter then seeing a beautiful white bride sucking a big black cock.
Where to find such a bride?

Very exciting sex for all involved is having a darker lovers body between the pale legs unprotected deep inside of a wife while she’s in the dress she was married in…..making love while her husband is sitting in a chair watching with the wedding photo album….Her new lover releases his fertile seed deep her….them her lover slips off her wedding ring and hands it to her husband…. The wife says “ sweetie if he doesn’t get me pregnant… I’ll put it back on… but we’re going to keep trying this month ok honey ?”

I love her in this white sun dress. She looks so pretty in it and I can imagine walking around in public with her with her having nothing on under it. Easy access to her gorgeous breasts and delicious pussy by me or some random stranger is really a turn on.
View attachment 487753 View attachment 487752 View attachment 487756 View attachment 487757 View attachment 487758 View attachment 487760 View attachment 487761 View attachment 487762 View attachment 487763
I think what makes her so very sexy is that soccer mom, girl next door look she has. To look so innocent and know she can be so used / slutty just enhances her appeal.

Back