Beautiful Brides

Our wedding was somewhat like this. We had the ceremony and the reception and were feeling pretty good when it was suggested we head to our suite. We gave the limo driver extra money to take us to a club we loved and of course we were the only people in the place in full wedding gear so we were the center of attention. The club was getting ready to close down but we didn't want to stop the party and had a fully loaded bar back at the suite so we told everyone to come back and keep partying. It ended up being my husband and I along with a few black men. We were in the suite drinking, listening to music and dancing and my dress kept riding down and I was ******* and done with it so I said to heck with this and slid it all the way down so I was there in a thong, garter and stockings. Our group thought it was great as everyone started going down to being naked. We were dancing and soon the guys were grabbing my hands and putting them on their dicks and their hands were wandering over me. I remember one guy started kissing me and that kicked it off. Next I was on the bed and getting fucked while blowing the guys and having various things done to me. This went on for several hours as we did everything imaginable before everyone had had their share. I remember crawling up the bed and pulling a sheet over me and going to sleep. Woke up the next day super sore, headache like no ones business, hungry, thirsty and covered in various things. Hubby and I broke in the hot tub before calling our families to let know we were alive.

Back