Be her first bull..

Gfwatcher

Couple
I’m looking for an experienced bull for my partner, initially a one time thing then it’s up to her, she knows I am looking but not each of the places and I will do vetting and then put anyone to her I think would be a good fit (pun intended!) We have tried once with another guy (white) but he was done in all of two seconds, very disappointing for me and her! Respectful but able to make her cum more than she ever has, break her sexually (in a good way!), and leave her trembling in a heap on the bed, and knowing will need it again! She is 6ft, blonde, ex international model, I have attached some pics below, I won’t keep this up for long for obvious reasons. Uk is better at the moment but who knows when lockdown is off a tour taking her around the US to try some out there also sounds hot so happy to hear from both. Apply within!

Last edited:
shes hot! is she however real this situation. this site has way too many fakes that are clearly joblesss.
Not fake, hence why I have included a pic naked in bed which was clearly taken by me :) also have lots of other angles of same shots of anyone wants to dm me I can show them to prove not downloaded or Something! They also aren’t modelling shots and all taken in last 6 months. Hope that helps!

I’m looking for an experienced bull for my partner, initially a one time thing then it’s up to her, she knows I am looking but not each of the places and I will do vetting and then put anyone to her I think would be a good fit (pun intended!) We have tried once with another guy (white) but he was done in all of two seconds, very disappointing for me and her! Respectful but able to make her cum more than she ever has, break her sexually (in a good way!), and leave her trembling in a heap on the bed, and knowing will need it again! She is 6ft, blonde, ex international model, I have attached some pics below, I won’t keep this up for long for obvious reasons. Uk is better at the moment but who knows when lockdown is off a tour taking her around the US to try some out there also sounds hot so happy to hear from both. Apply within!
View attachment 3867217
View attachment 3867220
View attachment 3867221
View attachment 3867223
View attachment 3867224
View attachment 3867225
She is absolutely stunning you'll have every big cooked black bull from here to timbuktu wanting to help you out

Had a few questions on this so rather than reply to each individually:

1) are we real - yes! I have multiple shots of these pics with slight different angles available and have put a normal one holding her phone and one naked on bed to show not downloaded or something!
2) why not verified - she has not had a black guy yet and this site is a bit in your face/extreme in some areas, it also doesn’t require a face pic so doesn’t prove anything anyway! she doesn’t have a specific bbc fantasy and I’m not a cuckold, just last guy, who was white, was a 2 second wonder and thought may find better here and she would be more receptive if I can find someone definitely capable after last experience!
3) are these modelling shots - she was a model but no these are not, all taken by me in last 6 months
4) am I a cuckold am I bi, do I have a small cock, can I not satisfy her - answer to all is no, we are just spicing things up a bit, if she likes it so much wants more or black only then great, but that’s in your and your performance hands I guess

Not fake, hence why I have included a pic naked in bed which was clearly taken by me :) also have lots of other angles of same shots of anyone wants to dm me I can show them to prove not downloaded or Something! They also aren’t modelling shots and all taken in last 6 months. Hope that helps!
Is she up for fucking a black bull or is it your fantasy

View attachment 3867217
View attachment 3867220
View attachment 3867221
View attachment 3867223
View attachment 3867224
View attachment 3867225
She is incredibly beautiful. I have no doubt that you will be successful in finding a high quality black man to introduce her to erotic passion.

Interesting from responses so far The US guys seem to be more confident and descriptive than the uk! A trip will definitely be on the agenda if goes well!

When messaging please can you put more than I’d like to fuck your girl! Makes it hard to differentiate, also need something to grab attention when I take her through best ones! Thanks!

Going to leave this for another 24hours before going through with her, so if interested dm in meantime, thanks for all so far :)

Had a few questions on this so rather than reply to each individually:

1) are we real - yes! I have multiple shots of these pics with slight different angles available and have put a normal one holding her phone and one naked on bed to show not downloaded or something!
2) why not verified - she has not had a black guy yet and this site is a bit in your face/extreme in some areas, it also doesn’t require a face pic so doesn’t prove anything anyway! she doesn’t have a specific bbc fantasy and I’m not a cuckold, just last guy, who was white, was a 2 second wonder and thought may find better here and she would be more receptive if I can find someone definitely capable after last experience!
3) are these modelling shots - she was a model but no these are not, all taken by me in last 6 months
4) am I a cuckold am I bi, do I have a small cock, can I not satisfy her - answer to all is no, we are just spicing things up a bit, if she likes it so much wants more or black only then great, but that’s in your and your performance hands I guess

First she is stunning and most guys including myself would love to meet her.

However your excuses regarding verifying are ridiculous and just looks like someone coming up with ways to not verify.

Your picture of her lying down in bed does not mean you are the one taking the photo. It could be anyone or even a selfish. If you were in the photo with her and you were verified then yes it would appear real.

In addition all these photos can be of an ex, stolen photos from private online account, a hacked account, stolen or lost phone or camera, etc. There being different angles is not relevant.

Your excuse about not wanting to post lots of risqué or nude photos of wife doesn't fly since you posted one here and have lots of others posted prior if they are your wife.

Your excuse about verified photos not requiring face photos so why bother is BS. No one said you can not do your verification photos with your faces if you so chose. Furthermore, with or without face is relevant since you prove there is an actual female aware of this and not just another male pretending to be a couple.

I do agree that what some men especially cuckolds say would probably scare her. Even if you are so paranoid about her coming to site then do your own verified photos uploaded on your media. You two take clothed photos or video with crumpled paper without site name stating your Username, the date you are uploading photos or video to site and maybe county and state you are in. One photo you should probably be in also but not necessary.

Her face doesn’t have to show but at this point why would it matter since you have her face here already in photos.

First she is stunning and most guys including myself would love to meet her.

However your excuses regarding verifying are ridiculous and just looks like someone coming up with ways to not verify.

Your picture of her lying down in bed does not mean you are the one taking the photo. It could be anyone or even a selfish. If you were in the photo with her and you were verified then yes it would appear real.

In addition all these photos can be of an ex, stolen photos from private online account, a hacked account, stolen or lost phone or camera, etc. There being different angles is not relevant.

Your excuse about not wanting to post lots of risqué or nude photos of wife doesn't fly since you posted one here and have lots of others posted prior if they are your wife.

Your excuse about verified photos not requiring face photos so why bother is BS. No one said you can not do your verification photos with your faces if you so chose. Furthermore, with or without face is relevant since you prove there is an actual female aware of this and not just another male pretending to be a couple.

I do agree that what some men especially cuckolds say would probably scare her. Even if you are so paranoid about her coming to site then do your own verified photos uploaded on your media. You two take clothed photos or video with crumpled paper without site name stating your Username, the date you are uploading photos or video to site and maybe county and state you are in. One photo you should probably be in also but not necessary.

Her face doesn’t have to show but at this point why would it matter since you have her face here already in photos.
A selfie when she is clearly looking at her phone! Could be ex yes but why! Can happily prove real to anyone having dms with and considering meeting. Having a pic on a site isn’t the same as having a pic with paper with the sites name on it or even username (not that that’s the process), I’m not worried about them being on site I’m worried about them ending up elsewhere with that paper and username or site written on it. I don’t get why that’s hard to understand! Like I say happy to prove to anyone we are talking with, not everyone! If you don’t think real then don’t message us about it, easy!

A selfie when she is clearly looking at her phone! Could be ex yes but why! Can happily prove real to anyone having dms with and considering meeting. Having a pic on a site isn’t the same as having a pic with paper with the sites name on it or even username (not that that’s the process), I’m not worried about them being on site I’m worried about them ending up elsewhere with that paper and username or site written on it. I don’t get why that’s hard to understand! Like I say happy to prove to anyone we are talking with, not everyone! If you don’t think real then don’t message us about it, easy!
You can have more than one phone or a camera.

Back