be carefull black men. 95% Fake Users here

on here then they text me on phone
Look anybody having a fake profile on here is one thing. But keep in mind they can fake the profile all they want to but it's up to you to verify who you're communicating with or deciding to connect with. That being said, you need to do your own due diligence to go through the verification process and that means video chat hands down. All I'm saying is take each profile on here with a grain of salt and consider them all fake until proven otherwise. I don't say this to offend anyone but that's how you eliminate disappointment. Have no expectations and then let whatever else comes out be a surprise. So do your initial little chats and whatnot but once you feel like you're reaching to a point where it's time to meet then when you put that to them depending on their response will give you an indication of whether they're real or not. I've already been thru situation on here where I've chatted with somebody and they've posted pictures and what not but the minute I mentioned about something to effect of meeting up they ghost. This is why I opened that new thread that says they need to do a better job with the verification process. Crumple paper fine, but make everyone do a mini video showing that they are crumbling the paper and if you're a couple then there needs to be both of them in in the profile picture. And another way you can protect yourself is set your privacy settings in your profile. For me, I've had enough of the nonsense so unless somebody is truly verified as real they can't reach out to me

Look anybody having a fake profile on here is one thing. But keep in mind they can fake the profile all they want to but it's up to you to verify who you're communicating with or deciding to connect with. That being said, you need to do your own due diligence to go through the verification process and that means video chat hands down. All I'm saying is take each profile on here with a grain of salt and consider them all fake until proven otherwise. I don't say this to offend anyone but that's how you eliminate disappointment. Have no expectations and then let whatever else comes out be a surprise. So do your initial little chats and whatnot but once you feel like you're reaching to a point where it's time to meet then when you put that to them depending on their response will give you an indication of whether they're real or not. I've already been thru situation on here where I've chatted with somebody and they've posted pictures and what not but the minute I mentioned about something to effect of meeting up they ghost. This is why I opened that new thread that says they need to do a better job with the verification process. Crumple paper fine, but make everyone do a mini video showing that they are crumbling the paper and if you're a couple then there needs to be both of them in in the profile picture. And another way you can protect yourself is set your privacy settings in your profile. For me, I've had enough of the nonsense so unless somebody is truly verified as real they can't reach out to me
Thank you for your expaination...
we are relativly new Herr and our English is mit so good....

Well, a profile don't need to be verified to make a conversation.

Even with a verified profile, one has to find out if compatibility and chemistry is there to arrange a meet.

Once you talk to people here.. you will know what exactly they are looking for.

In my experience, finding a right match that too nearby is not always easy and take some effort.

Back