I wonder how often this happened for cucks?
Here we see that his ultimate desire is to please BBC.
When he put it in his mouth he came so hard momentarily.
He even pushed his wife not to touch it.
At that moment only BBC exists for him. :sex:
View attachment 5356107
Love how the cuckold just pulls the rubber off like it was part of his every day life. Then clean that bull dick off. Would love to see more of this cuck trained hubby. Wife has done a great job. Who is she?

Love how the cuck cums hands free while cleaning the black cock that has been in his wife!
I really love seeing these vids where the hubby is a nice looking guy with a good sized cock. He is a cuck not because he doesn't have the equipment to please his wife. But because he wants to be a cuck. He get off to his wife fucking BBC and is happy and proud to suck her lovers big black balls. That is the kind of cuck I want to be.

At this point I would never allow a bbc in my mouth or ass but I came thinking about jerking one off while on my knees onto my face. Is that a weird line? I view myself as straight but that turns me on sooo much.

Perfect sex!!!! We should all be enjoying sex this way. Its clear this cuckold has not cum for some time and his orgasm must have been intense while having Black cock in his mouth and tasting his lovely woman as he worships that real man. Sheer bliss 🥰😋

Back