Bbc

Hey guys, we are new to this so sorry if we’re not posting correctly. We have a little experience in the lifestyle. Wifey has had one bbc. Looking for more for her. We are 32 and she is petite, 5:2 110 pounds! We are only looking for bbc in the MA area so message us if your a bbc bull. Thanks for reading!
Nice.butt

Hey guys, we are new to this so sorry if we’re not posting correctly. We have a little experience in the lifestyle. Wifey has had one bbc. Looking for more for her. We are 32 and she is petite, 5:2 110 pounds! We are only looking for bbc in the MA area so message us if your a bbc bull. Thanks for reading!
We are also in MA.. only been in the lifestyle for a few years..

Good for you.....Enjoy some BBC Dear....you deserve it.....ALL Women do!

Hello,
I'm from Albany, NY. Would like to meet you sometime. I can travel. What area of MA are you near.
Let me know if your interested
Thanks

I’m from Fitchburg, MA . Interested to meet

Interested in Meeting , i am around

I'm interested and can travel.

Fuck yes

Great ass

Still looking for bbc bull in MA?

Sexy bunny ass!

Back