bbc

i recently had my first black cock. I'm 51 so its never to late to try something new. my husband set it up for me. a black bull that was less than half my age. 23 yrs young full of energy and testosterone with huge loads of cums when he ejaculates. i had so much fun that i want more. this fantasy of mine is going to turn into an ongoing craving that is going to need satisfied. i now want to have a black cock that is 10 inches long and plenty of girth. the biggest I've ever had is 8 inches with a lot of girth. that's my current husband. he is so great about not getting upset or jealous when It comes to our sex life. I've never been with a man that is so open. it's a whole new world for me. since I've been married to him, ive fucked about a dozen different guys and about a half dozen girls. i don't even know all their names. we meet them at bars and find out if they are attracted to me. if they are then I'll sit with them for a while having normal conversation. then I'll ask him if he wants to fuck me. I've had about as many rejects as a for sure answer. don't know if you don't ask. my husband watches me with another man then waits for him to finish. then he gets what he really wants. sloppy seconds. when my husband picks up a woman at the bar he brings her home and invites me to play also. he loves watching me with another woman. i love being watched by him. it turns me on to look at my husband as somebody else makes me cum. the look of lust in his eyes is unmistakable. his enjoyment he gets watching me squirt all over another cock or pussy makes precum drip out of the head of his hard on. while I'm getting fucked he is rock hard just watching. when he strokes it while watching makes a tablespoon of precum run out of his cock. if anyone out there who lives close to Dayton Ohio and has a thick 10 inch black cock who gets turned on about the thought of fucking a white girl who has only had black cock once and never been with a man with a cock in the double digits. you will reach and definitely arouse deepest parts of my pussy no other man has been able to pleasure. I'm excited about it and also know that I have forgotten most of the names of the one night stands but I will remember the name of the man who stuck a thick 10 long big beautiful black rock hard cock inside me. slowly giving me a little more cock with every stroke eventually after about a hundred thrusts I'll be taking it all and telling you to fuck that pussy hard to bury it as deep as you can inside my wet throbbing squirting white pussy. when you cum, i want it in my mouth. i want to taste your load as it saturates my taste buds. then I'll spit it out onto my tities. as it runs off of them i want to rub it all over my body. then when I'm covered from pussy to tits, my husband will crawl on top of me and fuck me until he cums adding his load to yours. definitely a Kodak moment. anybody want to make this happen, Le me know only if you send pictures along with your desire to be that person.
Lovely

Back