BBC worthy

Thank you, I agree! My buddy and I have tag teamed her a bunch, and I've stood back and watched them as well, but when it comes to bbc - she is, so far, too intimidated and self conscious.

is your wife self conscious because she’s not the type to get naked and have sex with essentially a stranger?

if she still shows an interest, you might need to find a Black guy who has the patience to become a friend first,
give her a chance to get to know him before she’s ready for sex. Just a guess.

But tag teaming your wife? That tells us she has a healthy sexual appetite. The distance from here to
her naked, on her back, opening her legs for a Black man may not be so far away.

is your wife self conscious because she’s not the type to get naked and have sex with essentially a stranger?

if she still shows an interest, you might need to find a Black guy who has the patience to become a friend first,
give her a chance to get to know him before she’s ready for sex. Just a guess.

But tag teaming your wife? That tells us she has a healthy sexual appetite. The distance from here to
her naked, on her back, opening her legs for a Black man may not be so far away.

Yes you are right I think, it is more the stranger / new person that intimidates her.

She does enjoy sex 100%, she always loved when my buddy and I double teamed her (we did it once or twice a year for over 15 years, but he's in a new relationship now so it has ended).

Even then though, she was shy at first usually, unless she'd had a few drinks. But once we started, she was all in! Next thing you know, she's gagging on his cock or begging him to cum in her pussy. Sooo fucking HOT!

Yes you are right I think, it is more the stranger / new person that intimidates her.

She does enjoy sex 100%, she always loved when my buddy and I double teamed her (we did it once or twice a year for over 15 years, but he's in a new relationship now so it has ended).

Even then though, she was shy at first usually, unless she'd had a few drinks. But once we started, she was all in! Next thing you know, she's gagging on his cock or begging him to cum in her pussy. Sooo fucking HOT!

with your description of your wife (“gagging on his cock”, “begging him to cum in her pussy”)
plus the picture of her body, I’ve got to give her a 💯💯 rating, just a step away from a Black guy taking her body.

Good luck to both of you. Let us know if she ever takes that walk on the wild side.
🌹 for her

thinking about it...maybe “looking for a friend” is too restrictive.

Maybe you need to find a Black guy who does have patience but also has an easy going personality,
a guy who can read your wife and react to the situation your wife sets.

Any guy who sees the picture of your wife naked is gonna want her body.

thinking about it...maybe “looking for a friend” is too restrictive.

Maybe you need to find a Black guy who does have patience but also has an easy going personality,
a guy who can read your wife and react to the situation your wife sets.

Any guy who sees the picture of your wife naked is gonna want her body.

Yes, easy going and a sense of humor makes her very comfortable!

Thanks!

Back