BBC worship

Me and a female are looking for a long thick black cock to worship. We are very open to anything and are very sexually fun. You and her will cuck me and use all her holes as you talk ******* to me with her. As you fuck her I will lick her pussy lips, clit, and your thick long black cock as it stretchs her tight pussy. The whole time you tease and mess with me. As you pound her pussy I will suck on you balls as they smack off my face. When you bust a huge warm sticky load in her pussy I will eat it out. Then slobber on your thick long black cock again sloppy and wet until your hard again. Then she will hold my head so you could pound my throat. Fuck my mouth making me ******* and gag as I spit up all over your huge cock. Then both of you talk ******* as you pound my mouth until I can’t breath and abuse my throat. When you bust your next load she will hold my throat down on every inch of you so your balls are on my chin and you explode down my throat. I will be ****** to swallow every oz of your black seed.

Back