BBC visiting Atlanta (I can host)

82js1907

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
Just arrived in the atlanta area for a work trip for two days. Unfortunately I'm horny as hell. If anyone feels the same way, lets meet up and address the situation. Im looking for a female or couple that wants to have fun. Obviously I ask that you be ddf/covid free. As for me...mixed bbc, light complexion, 36, 6ft, 180, hung, shaven, sane, straight, and plenty of stamina. Please no flakes or guys and I can host. Lets go.

Just arrived in the atlanta area for a work trip for two days. Unfortunately I'm horny as hell. If anyone feels the same way, lets meet up and address the situation. Im looking for a female or couple that wants to have fun. Obviously I ask that you be ddf/covid free. As for me...mixed bbc, light complexion, 36, 6ft, 180, hung, shaven, sane, straight, and plenty of stamina. Please no flakes or guys and I can host. Lets go.
I am in atlanta now

Couple hubby share I love 2 cocks but never had bbc can you be my first Text us 706-7842023

Back