BBC Virgins

Blackmeat. I'm sure all these little beauties had more than their share of disappointments with little dick whiteboys. What they need is a real man like you and yur bro buddies to give them a good vigorous screwing they never can get from us white boys

Blackmeat. I'm sure all these little beauties had more than their share of disappointments with little dick whiteboys. What they need is a real man like you and yur bro buddies to give them a good vigorous screwing they never can get from us white boys
Damn straight...

I love those 'up shots'.
I can just imagine some black guy doing the 'biz' with her with her Husband away.........

nocomp, you nailed it there. Couldn't have said it better and plenty are realizing it more every day.

So true OneSmall. I used to be so niave to it. When I started noticing more and more pretty white chics with black guys it pissed me off. I couldn't understand what she was doing with black when she could get any white guy but. It began to scare me that maybe so many hot whitegirls are with bros is because they're superior physical specimens to us and more capable of giving the ladies sexual pleasure and satisfaction. It took me a long time for the jealouy to wear off and admit defeat but now I know my place.

Back