BBC seeks White Slut in South Florida

MassiveBBC954

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
This message is for all of you owned white sluts who want to serve a BBC. As my slut you can expect discipline or behavior correction when you fuck up or don't follow my instruction, you will get my undivided affection, attention and love when you follow my instructions for basically being a good slut.
I want to hear from all South Florida area unowned white sluts in search of a new owner, feel free to contact me either by PM or kik: longdickstyle954 2673844267384526738462673847

This message is for all of you owned white sluts who want to serve a BBC. As my slut you can expect discipline or behavior correction when you fuck up or don't follow my instruction, you will get my undivided affection, attention and love when you follow my instructions for basically being a good slut.
I want to hear from all South Florida area unowned white sluts in search of a new owner, feel free to contact me either by PM or kik: longdickstyle954 View attachment 2673844View attachment 2673845View attachment 2673846View attachment 2673847
Please write me

Back