BBC seeking older or mature wife for long-term situation

wildcowboy247

Male
Real Person
Hey there. I'm a young BBC dom in search of a couple who is open to a long-term situation where I'm a regular for the wife. I've been in this lifestyle for some years now and while it's been fun I've always wanted something regular with a couple, and so now I'm looking for that. I'm looking for an older/mature couple who can host in the Chicago or a suburban era like Elmhurst, specifically a White, Asian, or Hispanic couple, and a wife who would love to let a younger guy give her an experience like no other. I want to have some sensual, passionate, hot, steamy, and real intimate sex with a wife who wants to feel good and get every inch of her body explored.

However, I'm looking to be a regular at the home and come over whenever she needs to be satisfied and I'm not looking to be a boyfriend to her, but if it were to happen I wouldn't be against it at all. I want to build a connection with her and really make her mine, even to the point of taking showers with her and having shower sex and even sleeping with her after we've done the deed with one another. It's all about pleasing her and making her feel like a woman who wants to submit to her dom. Looking for wives between the ages of 40-55 years old. If this sounds like a situation you're looking for, message me on kik with age, stats, pics, and location.. I'm 27, 5'9", 145, slim fit, well endowed BBC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there. I'm a young BBC dom in search of a couple who is open to a long-term situation where I'm a regular for the wife. I've been in this lifestyle for some years now and while it's been fun I've always wanted something regular with a couple, and so now I'm looking for that. I'm looking for an older/mature couple who can host in the Chicago or a suburban era like Elmhurst, specifically a White, Asian, or Hispanic couple, and a wife who would love to let a younger guy give her an experience like no other. I want to have some sensual, passionate, hot, steamy, and real intimate sex with a wife who wants to feel good and get every inch of her body explored.

However, I'm looking to be a regular at the home and come over whenever she needs to be satisfied and I'm not looking to be a boyfriend to her, but if it were to happen I wouldn't be against it at all. I want to build a connection with her and really make her mine, even to the point of taking showers with her and having shower sex and even sleeping with her after we've done the deed with one another. It's all about pleasing her and making her feel like a woman who wants to submit to her dom. Looking for wives between the ages of 40-55 years old. If this sounds like a situation you're looking for, message me on kik with age, stats, pics, and location. Kik wildcowboy_1980. I'm 27, 5'9", 145, slim fit, well endowed BBC.
That's the perfect situation, instead of one night stands. My wife always had a steady bull for several reasons. She liked fucking her bull without condoms and she always entertained at home. He was allowed to visit her at his whim as long as we didn't' have plans, so he could simply call ahead and see if his cum slut was available. We took private photos for her to send to him to share with his friends, his white married cum slut and she got really excited knowing he was showing his cum slut off to his friends. I wrote messages on his slut and took pictures to send him with his name written next to her pussy. It was safer having a steady bull, no risky sex with strangers or hotel meetings and he could take her on dates and we even invited him to family functions and presented him as my co-worker. As soon as our family left he'd have my wife spread on our marriage bed fucking the hell out of her.
She loved long weekends of taking his big black cock and taunted me while driving to work on Monday about how sore her poor little pussy was after being pounded and filled by him all weekend. By Wednesday she'd be sending him her pictures from work as she began looking forward to the weekend. I always advertised her, did the interviews to confirm the candidate was single, local and agreed to pictures and fucking her without condoms before she ever met him.
By the time we met everyone understood I was offering him my wife as his full time slut, but that came with responsibility as well. He had to agree to solely use her for sex and not involve women outside our arrangement. When he tired of the arrangement he could simply say so and we would seek a new bull, but while she was his when, where and how they fucked was between them. I agreed not to post his face in the pictures and always tried to avoid facial photos.
Good deal, you are on the right track and I hope you take a few of my suggestions about the way we played into consideration when you find your perfect couple.

However, I'm looking to be a regular at the home and come over whenever she needs to be satisfied and I'm not looking to be a boyfriend to her, but if it were to happen I wouldn't be against it at all. I want to build a connection with her and really make her mine, even to the point of taking showers with her and having shower sex and even sleeping with her after we've done the deed with one another. It's all about pleasing her and making her feel like a woman who wants to submit to her dom. Looking for wives between the ages of 40-55 years old. If this sounds like a situation you're looking for, message me on kik with age, stats, pics, and location.. I'm 27, 5'9", 145, slim fit, well endowed BBC.
Hmmm…. Missing the part about must be clean and tested. Be careful young man! From a mature woman…..

I would love for you to make me sit there wearing my pretty panties, bra, dress and heels watching you fuck my wife with your magnificent cock and make me a true sissy cuckold!

Attachments

• Resized_20210531_182013.jpeg
    Resized_20210531_182013.jpeg
    1,006.9 KB · Views: 139
  • 20210707_095055.jpg
    20210707_095055.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 131

We fly to Chicago 4 times year. But am I to old? Im 58 5' tall 129lbs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210422-103618_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210422-103618_Gallery.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20210321-071315_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210321-071315_Gallery.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 129
Back