BBC seeking older couples in Phoenix

wildcowboy247

Male
Real Person
Hey there. I'm a 27 year old BBC with 6+ years of experience in the lifestyle and I'm traveling to Phoenix, Arizona in a month and want to meet up with a couple there. Looking to meet with and have fun with a wife while the husband watches and maybe films if they're down for that, and watches me and the wife have some real hot and passionate sex. I'm packing a well endowed BBC and would love to they some different things with a wife who can handle the fact that I have a very high sex drive. Looking for couples between the ages of 35-50+ years old and of White, Asian, or Hispanic race. If interested, message me with age, stats, pics, and location on kik

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there. I'm a 27 year old BBC with 6+ years of experience in the lifestyle and I'm traveling to Phoenix, Arizona in a month and want to meet up with a couple there. Looking to meet with and have fun with a wife while the husband watches and maybe films if they're down for that, and watches me and the wife have some real hot and passionate sex. I'm packing a well endowed BBC and would love to they some different things with a wife who can handle the fact that I have a very high sex drive. Looking for couples between the ages of 35-50+ years old and of White, Asian, or Hispanic race. If interested, message me with age, stats, pics, and location on kik
Hi I'm Angel your cock is so amazing I want to suck it and you to fuck my pussy really hard and pound it in in front of my pathetic lil dick white pussy boy husband and he has to watch me get satisfied and cum I'm looking for now hotel phoenix 4806795150

Ok hi shoot me your number I'm gonna fuck you in front of my pathetic husband but I like to fuck wo him knowing and suck black dick all day.

Are you available tonight? We are in Maricopa City and we can host just for tonight.

Hi i need to worship your cock and get blown out and stretched by that monster cock in front of my husband8

Attachments

• 123_1.jpeg
    123_1.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 6
Back