BBC seeking Long Term in the Bay Area

xbbc561

Male
From
FL, US
I know because I'm not verified, this will be a long shot, but

After visiting the bay area for a few months, I am moving to the bay area in less than a couple of months. I'm looking for an ongoing steady relationship with a couple, preferably cuckold couple. I'll be moving to the east bay area so it would be great to find a couple close by. I prefer long term relationships/friendships. I find sex much more satisfying when I get to know a woman's body and mind over time.

I am a guy next door, looking for a couple next door. A couple with a conservative appearance (not a lot of tats, piercings) I'm not a club person, I prefer intimate setting, I'm in my 30s, slim build, well hung. Baby-faced

Last but not least, Open to playing bare. I love bare sex and haven't had it for quite sometime. I always used condoms in the past but would love to find a couple where I can go bareback without a concern in the world. There's nothing more hotter than seeing a black cock well, oiled up sliding in and out of a hotwife's pussy!

I have no issue sending verification pics to verified profiles on here, but I rather not post mine publicly.

After visiting the bay area for a few months, I am moving to the bay area in less than a couple of months. I'm looking for an ongoing steady relationship with a couple, preferably cuckold couple. I'll be moving to the east bay area so it would be great to find a couple close by. I prefer long term relationships/friendships. I find sex much more satisfying when I get to know a woman's body and mind over time.

I am a guy next door, looking for a couple next door. A couple with a conservative appearance (not a lot of tats, piercings) I'm not a club person, I prefer intimate setting, I'm in my 30s, slim build, well hung. Baby-faced

Last but not least, Open to playing bare. I love bare sex and haven't had it for quite sometime. I always used condoms in the past but would love to find a couple where I can go bareback without a concern in the world. There's nothing more hotter than seeing a black cock well, oiled up sliding in and out of a hotwife's pussy!

I have no issue sending verification pics to verified profiles on here, but I rather not post mine publicly.
Tampa bay?

Bay Area California?

Back