BBC Own Me, What would you have me do?

I would keep you on a leash when we go out in public, take you to a bench, tie you down to it and use your pussy as a cumdump while you wear a minidress, high heels, stockings, no panties or bra, and a choker
I honestly would love a black man put leash or even tied up at home for fun, definitely take me out in public and would be ok if you let few friends use me as well, always a fun fantasy of mine, I love to go have my IUD removed and see what happens ❤️💯♠️

I honestly would love a black man put leash or even tied up at home for fun, definitely take me out in public and would be ok if you let few friends use me as well, always a fun fantasy of mine, I love to go have my IUD removed and see what happens ❤️💯♠️
That sounds perfect, one of us will breed you and you'd soon become a communal breeding slut. I'd leave your leash on at all times and you'd be waiting at the door when I came back so I could use you to service my cock

That sounds perfect, one of us will breed you and you'd soon become a communal breeding slut. I'd leave your leash on at all times and you'd be waiting at the door when I came back so I could use you to service my cock
I would definitely be interested in being bbc owned and bred, I think you have ease me into being loaned out but not saying no ether 😘
I love to service you and your friends consistently yes.

Back