Bbc or latino big cock

I have been fantasizing for years and every bit of our sex how to do it her fucking a BBC or Latino big cock it has to be big and speak like a real American and love Trump like a real American I don't want some stupid BBC that is like a Democrat because you are so stupid forget about it

He's reported so I'm sure he will be kicked off
Yeah red flags go up because I think this guy is trolling. Hey hey does it matter who someone voted for? He wants someone “smart, speaks like an American (US doesn’t have an official language) and voted for trump, ohh and forgot they have to be smart (smart by his standards because trump loves the uneducated remember). That and the pictures area stills from videos from another phone. It’s suspect that he might be trolling tbh.

I have been fantasizing for years and every bit of our sex how to do it her fucking a BBC or Latino big cock it has to be big and speak like a real American and love Trump like a real American I don't want some stupid BBC that is like a Democrat because you are so stupid forget about it

Is this wifey?

Actually been seeing a lot more black people at dude’s rally man! I hope there is no second term, Merica is already great ??!

Back