bbc of nyc

Discussion in 'Stud, Stallion, Bull and Cock Photos' started by tonyblack, Sep 21, 2010.

1. tonyblack

tonyblack New Member

Looking for white women who the desire and need for a long hard bbc
    Bibi likes this.
  2. aliekwast

aliekwast New Member

I would give anything to see that inside my wife!
  3. wishfulhubby

wishfulhubby New Member

Me too, wow that black cock is very impressive and I just got a woody thinking about Tony B barebacking my wife. My thumb is almost an inch wide and next to my dick it's covers around a third of it. His thumb bares covers a tenth of his massive shaft. Based on this photo I don't think it will take very long for the ladies to be contacting him. The only thing I am wondering about is how large are his balls. If the ratio stays the same for us tiny dicked hubbies, Tony's nutsack must also be very impressive. I like to think not only would he be stretching my wife pussy wide and touching deep to spot I never could reach, when a bull like him cums in her it would fill her up more than a jelly doughnut and the resulting creampie would be awesome. :)
  4. jmr2910

jmr2910 New Member

I cum to NYC about 3 times a year on business. Would love to sample your BBC when I'm next there and let you fill my three holes with huge loads of black seed.
  5. Tracyr718

Tracyr718 Guest

How big is it?
  6. Italianbbcvirgin

Italianbbcvirgin Member Real Person Gold Member

Want to see more!
  7. vidapaz

vidapaz Well-Known Member Gold Member

want to see a lot more!
  8. bbc4her

bbc4her Banned

too bad your in NYC