BBC obsessed

Hi! My name is Adelaide and I have been part of this wonderful community for some time. I live in Brazil in the state of Rio de Janeiro. I'm 42 years old, married, I have two daughters and I'm an everyday person. Wife, worker, mom of a family. I am a white woman of Portuguese descent (Portugal), from my maternal grandparents. My body is full by nature and I am adept at controlled physical exercises at the gym to maintain good health mainly. I have big breasts with big tits, wide hips and my ass is really big, firm and rounded like the full moon. My legs are thick. My obsession with rough mature black men and their huge, powerful, merciless black cocks has always been real, remains real and will be real forever and I am very devoted and obedient to these blacks. It fascinates me to be like this! I'm a lucky woman because my husband is a big fan of interracial sex and loves to be cuckolded, so our marriage is wonderful in this matter with a lot of complicity, love and delicious jealousy. I have already lived several real experiences of intense, strong and creative interracial sex always with an emphasis on gangbang and bukkake, two things that totally fascinate me and my husband participated in several of them also always as a dedicated and passionate spectator. 'Strong, intense interracial sex always! Always!' Kisses to all!

adorei seu perfil...espero que esteja curtindo bastante..o Rio eh uma fonte inesgotável pra vcs...enjoy

Back