BBC network in San Diego California

Jdingo619

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Greetings gents, brotha's, and fellow BBC conesuirs I am a handsome fit athletic male seeking to network with other like minded males in the lifestyle locally in San Diego. I often get women and couples looking for groups of guys for gangbangs for their hotwives! Feel free to reach out and introduce yourself and let it be known that you are down with networking and even joining forces of all this play time because there is more than I can handle! Jay

Greetings gents, brotha's, and fellow BBC conesuirs I am a handsome fit athletic male seeking to network with other like minded males in the lifestyle locally in San Diego. I often get women and couples looking for groups of guys for gangbangs for their hotwives! Feel free to reach out and introduce yourself and let it be known that you are down with networking and even joining forces of all this play time because there is more than I can handle! Jay
Figures after we leave

We are moving to San Diego later in the year. We will have to keep you in mind. Maybe you'll have a good network of guys by then too!

My wife had her first GB from a GB group in San Diego, she will never forget.

Back