BBC Needed In Hemet CA

Hey I’m looking for another bbc to help me tag team my fwb BBW milf she has a big appetite for sex perfect big ass nice and firm not sloppy at all and wants another hung guy to help tag team her. Attention all on her. Be in Hemet or willing to travel here.

Attachments

• 64D7F937-7529-4B76-A5FF-BE4D2C501152.jpeg
    64D7F937-7529-4B76-A5FF-BE4D2C501152.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 121
I would love to come there and pack all this meat in her. But I’ll take a rain check. I’ve actually never been to Cali. But I’m definitely gonna make it there in the next couple of month. Well before the summer is over.

Hey I’m looking for another bbc to help me tag team my fwb BBW milf she has a big appetite for sex perfect big ass nice and firm not sloppy at all and wants another hung guy to help tag team her. Attention all on her. Be in Hemet or willing to travel here.
Tempting......i am 30 minutes south of hemet.

Hey I’m looking for another bbc to help me tag team my fwb BBW milf she has a big appetite for sex perfect big ass nice and firm not sloppy at all and wants another hung guy to help tag team her. Attention all on her. Be in Hemet or willing to travel here.[/QUOTE How far is Hemet is from the Bay Area?

Back