BBC Masseur: San Antonio 9/16&17

BlackTherapist

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
If any ladies in and around the San Antonio area want to experience being the center of attention or if any husband's ,boyfriends, or soon to be husband's want to gift their ladies something special then send her my way or you can stay and watch. I'll be in the North Stone Oak area of San Antonio Friday and Saturday September 16th and 17th.

If interested send me a DM

Attachments

• 20201008_210341.jpg
    20201008_210341.jpg
    698.1 KB · Views: 83
You have any north Dallas openings in the next month or so she says she's interested In learning about your sessions .and any requirements in setting one up. if she likes it. if you have any openings we can go about verification of person.

If any ladies in and around the San Antonio area want to experience being the center of attention or if any husband's ,boyfriends, or soon to be husband's want to gift their ladies something special then send her my way or you can stay and watch. I'll be in the North Stone Oak area of San Antonio Friday and Saturday September 16th and 17th.

If interested send me a DM
Hi We're a couple from the UK and very interested and would like to see my young wife spoilt by you......Please get back and we can arrange something

Made it to San Antonio. Available until 7pm today ( Friday September 16th) and also available tomorrow (Saturday September 17th) until 3pm

Attachments

• San Antonio_09-16-22_164152_923.jpg
    San Antonio_09-16-22_164152_923.jpg
    471.3 KB · Views: 45
Back