BBC massage for wife UK

Hey
Hi,
UK couple here looking to organise a massage for my wife with a BBC guy who has some massage training and would be willing to provide her with a very happy ending!
Have any UK couples enjoyed a massage with a well-endowed black guy they can recommend?
Many thanks!
Hey how you doing guys?
Don't usually see a lot of these on here, just so happens I was used to do this for a living, one thing to pay attention to is if she has any preexisting problems in any particular areas, especially spine, neck, lower back, because they obviously control you motor functions.
But you guys feel free to give me a shout and we can have a chat....... Including you guys below 👇🏾 it's all love baby

Hi,
UK couple here looking to organise a massage for my wife with a BBC guy who has some massage training and would be willing to provide her with a very happy ending!
Have any UK couples enjoyed a massage with a well-endowed black guy they can recommend?
Many thanks!
Id love give her a massage and train her. And provide her with a happy ending.

Hi,
Many thanks!
If you find one let me know we are in Durham too

Back