BBC looking to be a wife's Bullfriend!!

BrownSugaLovaa

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
Must be hot! In shape, and clean please! I have great hygiene and I expect my partner to be the same. I am picky and needy. Looking for a wife or single woman to be my girlfriend. I will not share with my friends or do gangbangs. This is a serious, long term commitment with ONE couple. Helping a husband satisfy his wife ongoing. I am interested in being a live-in (bull mate) for her, breeding is optional too. If you have *******, that's fine, and it can be worked out. I am hung, handsome, and healthy! Wife must be attractive! Not into BBW. I like petite, nice curves and tits, shaved pussy. Pretty everything IMG_1726.jpg

Must be hot! In shape, and clean please! I have great hygiene and I expect my partner to be the same. I am picky and needy. Looking for a wife or single woman to be my girlfriend. I will not share with my friends or do gangbangs. This is a serious, long term commitment with ONE couple. Helping a husband satisfy his wife ongoing. I am interested in being a live-in (bull mate) for her, breeding is optional too. If you have *******, that's fine, and it can be worked out. I am hung, handsome, and healthy! Wife must be attractive! Not into BBW. I like petite, nice curves and tits, shaved pussy. Pretty everything View attachment 4420788
Every woman dream about one like u to be her bull. We are interested

Must be hot! In shape, and clean please! I have great hygiene and I expect my partner to be the same. I am picky and needy. Looking for a wife or single woman to be my girlfriend. I will not share with my friends or do gangbangs. This is a serious, long term commitment with ONE couple. Helping a husband satisfy his wife ongoing. I am interested in being a live-in (bull mate) for her, breeding is optional too. If you have *******, that's fine, and it can be worked out. I am hung, handsome, and healthy! Wife must be attractive! Not into BBW. I like petite, nice curves and tits, shaved pussy. Pretty everything View attachment 4420788

In Love Malaysia GIF by Digi

To bad your not in Wisconsin

If you ok with older let us know

We are in Arkansas

Back