BBC ISO QOS/FM FOR ONGOING FWB SITUATION (BRICKELL)

Gntlmsavage

Male
Real Person
Im starting a new job in the Brickell area and looking to make friends with a local QOS or Couple for ongoing fun together. I want to do fun things like come over to your place for an extended lunch. Or maybe you can get all dolled up for an after hours in the area and looking so dam sexy and inviting to both men and women....but the only person to get your attention is your personal BBC...I walk up and say a few words in your ear that you love to hear. and walk out with you and everyone knows we are about to have a great time ...
you can meet me for lunch pr dinner some place in public while your husband sits at another table just watching us flirt and behave badly in public....stuff like you touching your wet pussy from time to time and letting me taste your juices from your fingers. Stuff like me using your phone to record as i penetrate you and dominate you so you can send it to him to see what I've been doing to you and that pussy he cant satisfy
If you want to talk about it get back to me on kik:dbahsee

like . . n Ft. Laud. . dolled up for I candy look.. Resized_20201009_102705.jpeg penetrate n breed/ /. slip n2 something fun

Back