Bbc in the uk ?

He's a wannabe.
I know he is.
I dont actually have a problem with that. Just say i wish for this, instead of pretending and taking people on a ride. I chatted home before. Pretending. Like his wife was into it. When caught. Claimed he was looking to discuss how to get his wife into it. Makes no sense to me. You dont discuss nothing. Your wife is either in it or not. You can't ******* me manipulate her

I know he is.
I dont actually have a problem with that. Just say i wish for this, instead of pretending and taking people on a ride. I chatted home before. Pretending. Like his wife was into it. When caught. Claimed he was looking to discuss how to get his wife into it. Makes no sense to me. You dont discuss nothing. Your wife is either in it or not. You can't ******* me manipulate her
Move on to another real couple. Bet theres a wife waiting for your cock.
Let him be a wannabe you get laid.

I know he is.
Yes I admit im a wannabe hub
I don't recall leading anyone on ..I try to be honest about what I would like.
My wife is not actively into it directly but has said to me she would consider.
With encouragement I think it is possible..
I know any possible contact willing to discuss or at least establish some sort of communication or contact would want to confirm that she is real ect.
A picture In the first few minutes of any dialogue does not prove anything...
Some of us need time, help, encouragement

We stayed in London with friends and my wife and our hosts wife went out to a BBC party. Host wife told there was a guys there called the beast who was very well hung and so curious to meet him. That is about all the information I got out of her she both arrived back next day.

Back