BBC in Nashville..

Wife has a fantasy of traveling to Nashville for our anniversary in Nov. Being blindfolded, stripping down with legs spread waiting for a thick BBC to bring her to orgasm by straight fuckin only no kissing no talking just fucking that pussy to release and then leave...interested?

Attachments

• AB02F710-E236-4111-BBD2-0C78761D10F7.jpeg
    AB02F710-E236-4111-BBD2-0C78761D10F7.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 103
Wife has a fantasy of traveling to Nashville for our anniversary in Nov. Being blindfolded, stripping down with legs spread waiting for a thick BBC to bring her to orgasm by straight fuckin only no kissing no talking just fucking that pussy to release and then leave...interested?

I'm very interested and in Nashville. That sounds like a fun anniversary you guys are planning.

That's awesome. My kitten and I have discussed setting up a 4 or 5 BBC Bull gang bang for our anniversary. We're trying to meet enough men we feel comfortable with before it happens. It won't be until next year.

Back