BBC in Houston looking for white subs

TexasChocolate

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
TX, US
Experienced swinger, will let hubby join, watch, clean, serve and be dominated, professionally employed and living alone in a luxury apartment. Looking to make my fantasies a reality and enjoy this new chapter in my life. It's been a long time since I've played with others, but I'm ready to embrace my dominant Black Bull side again. I've had sex with a woman in front of her man, dominated and bred a white sissy, even lived with 2 women of different races for a summer so I'm not new to the spicier lifestyle. Now I'm free to explore more and I'm looking for couples and white subs. I might be changing accounts soon because I want to verify as real and I can't find out how to change from couple to single. Anyway, hit me up.

Experienced swinger, will let hubby join, watch, clean, serve and be dominated, professionally employed and living alone in a luxury apartment. Looking to make my fantasies a reality and enjoy this new chapter in my life. It's been a long time since I've played with others, but I'm ready to embrace my dominant Black Bull side again. I've had sex with a woman in front of her man, dominated and bred a white sissy, even lived with 2 women of different races for a summer so I'm not new to the spicier lifestyle. Now I'm free to explore more and I'm looking for couples and white subs. I might be changing accounts soon because I want to verify as real and I can't find out how to change from couple to single. Anyway, hit me up.
I would love to be you white trans girly girl daddy

Back