BBC in Florence, Tuscany - 20.4 - 22.4

SEXYBLACKCH

Male
Real Person
Salve a voi, anime belle di Firenze!

Sono un gentiluomo caraibico di 41 anni, affascinante e ben viaggiato, proveniente dalla Svizzera, e mi troverò nell'incantevole città di Firenze per due giorni indimenticabili. Sto cercando di rendere più piccante la mia breve visita collegandomi con coppie o donne scambiste aperte e vivaci che condividano il mio gusto per l'esplorazione sensuale.

Un po' di me: Sono un uomo di colore appassionato, in forma, che emana calore e carisma. Ho un profondo apprezzamento per le diverse culture ed esperienze e porto la mia voglia di vivere in ogni incontro. Il mio soggiorno in Svizzera ha solo affinato il mio gusto per l'eleganza, e non vedo l'ora di condividere alcuni momenti deliziosi con amici che la pensano come me nella bellissima città di Firenze.

Cosa cerco: Sono alla ricerca di coppie o donne scambiste genuine, avventurose e rispettose che vogliano concedersi un'esperienza squisita e memorabile. Età, razza e nazionalità non sono barriere per me; ciò che conta di più è la nostra chimica condivisa, l'attrazione e la capacità di creare un'atmosfera confortevole.

Se ti intriga l'idea di trascorrere una (o due) serata appassionata con un distinto gentiluomo caraibico, non esitare a contattarmi! Prometto di essere rispettoso, discreto e attento ai tuoi desideri, assicurandomi che il nostro tempo insieme sia a dir poco magico.

Non vedo l'ora di assaporare la bellezza, l'arte e la sensualità di Firenze con voi. Creiamo ricordi che dureranno tutta la vita!

Cordiali saluti,

P.S.: parlo inglese e francese

-------------------------------

Hello there, beautiful souls of Florence!

I am a 41-year-old, charming, and well-traveled Caribbean gentleman from Switzerland, and I'll be gracing the enchanting city of Florence for two unforgettable days. I'm looking to spice up my short visit by connecting with open-minded and vivacious swinger couples or women who share my taste for sensual exploration.

A little about me: I am a black man who is passionate, fit, and exudes warmth and charisma. I have a deep appreciation for different cultures and experiences, and I bring my zest for life into every encounter. My time in Switzerland has only sharpened my taste for elegance, and I can't wait to share some delightful moments with like-minded friends in the beautiful city of Florence.

What I seek: I am on the lookout for genuine, adventurous, and respectful swinger couples or women who would love to indulge in an exquisite and memorable experience. Age, race, and nationality are no barriers for me; what matters most is our shared chemistry, attraction, and ability to create a comfortable atmosphere.

If you're intrigued by the idea of spending a passionate evening (or two) with a distinguished Caribbean gentleman, then don't hesitate to reach out! I promise to be respectful, discreet, and attentive to your desires, making sure that our time together is nothing short of magical.

I look forward to savoring the beauty, art, and sensuality of Florence with you. Let's create memories that will last a lifetime!

Best regards,

Last edited:
Hello there, beautiful souls of Florence!

I am a 41-year-old, charming, and well-traveled Caribbean gentleman from Switzerland, and I'll be gracing the enchanting city of Florence for two unforgettable days. I'm looking to spice up my short visit by connecting with open-minded and vivacious swinger couples or women who share my taste for sensual exploration.

A little about me: I am a black man who is passionate, fit, and exudes warmth and charisma. I have a deep appreciation for different cultures and experiences, and I bring my zest for life into every encounter. My time in Switzerland has only sharpened my taste for elegance, and I can't wait to share some delightful moments with like-minded friends in the beautiful city of Florence.

What I seek: I am on the lookout for genuine, adventurous, and respectful swinger couples or women who would love to indulge in an exquisite and memorable experience. Age, race, and nationality are no barriers for me; what matters most is our shared chemistry, attraction, and ability to create a comfortable atmosphere.

If you're intrigued by the idea of spending a passionate evening (or two) with a distinguished Caribbean gentleman, then don't hesitate to reach out! I promise to be respectful, discreet, and attentive to your desires, making sure that our time together is nothing short of magical.

I look forward to savoring the beauty, art, and sensuality of Florence with you. Let's create memories that will last a lifetime!

Best regards,
without condom?

Back