BBC hookup last weekend!

MAKING LOVE TO A BLACK MAN

As we laid there and made out in the dark, I was overtaken by emotion. MY normal play with men was so far removed from this. Normally, everything was sterile and somewhat distant, which Is how I like it. No emotions of feelings, but this was very raw and natural. I reached down and again felt his cock. We were now both laying in the dark; me on me side and him flat on his back. I began to stroke his manhood and was yet again floored by the sheer mass. once he was mostly hard, I again moved to begin to suck him. This time, there was no gagging or showmanship, I just wanted to give him the best feeling I could. I took him into my mouth as slowly slid my lips back and forth. He had no dirty talk, just a strong but soft hand on my head, guiding me. I sucked and licked and ran my hands all over his beautiful skin. I can remember the glow of the streetlights in the darkness of out room, and seeing the shadows of his muscular chest, and how powerful he was.

We had come a long way since the initial grinder messages. I could tell that he didn’t plan on this level of connection either, but I don’t think either one of us was going to trade it. He didn’t strike me as someone that would make out with a sissy in the dark of a hotel room, but it was spectacular for me.

I sucked him for a few minutes until he pulled me back up to his level. We kissed and again I felt like he could have made me his rag doll when he embraced me, but the restraint he showed was so sexy. We rolled over and he was on top of me. I felt all of his weight and decided to spend my legs and wrap them around his body. It felt so natural to again present my vulnerable pussy to him. I felt his hard cock pressing against my thighs and it was my natural drive to try to align him into my ass once again. I still had my panties on, but I knew they wouldn’t stop him.

He lifted himself up and without saying a word, peeled my panties down my body. I squirmed my legs because even though I had him a few times, I knew what was coming. Once naked, he laid back down on my and began kissing me again. I felt his erection touch me against my caged cock and all the emotions started all over again. I was so ready for him again. I put some lube in my hands and reached down to stroke him to get him ready. Very few words were said as he inserted himself in me again. This time, we made eye contact as he entered me. It was amazing. He slid into the hole that he had already truly owned, but his large size was more gentle this time. While I was on my back, I felt each stroke push deeper and deeper.

The dirty talk we had been doing was replaced with my moans. IT was so sensual, but still powerful. I felt his mass in every way; my legs wrapped around his muscular body, my arms around his torso. His weight pushing me down into the bed and of course the size of his cock filling up my whole bottom half. He rythtm was slow, but still didn’t allow me to fully catch my breath between long strokes, hence the moaning. As I would moan, he would kiss me and I would send my muffled noises into his mouth. We were so connected at that point.

He flipped me over on my stomach after a few minutes and began to pulse in me again. But just like the start of the session, it wasn’t hard core anal fucking, it was tender. He kept the same rhythm and I was able to twist my back to turn around and kiss him while he entered me from behind. That position didn’t last long as I really wanted that feeling of having his body on top of me again. I whispered “Cum in me again baby” and them he rolled me back over. I never got used to how sexy it was that he could move me however he chose. I rolled back onto my back and spread my legs apart. He slid back into me again and his rhythm increased. “Breed me baby” was all I could whisper. I knew from earlier that it was his thing. HE said “you want this black seed baby?” Which was as dirty as he got in this session. “Yes, please fill me with your black man seed baby…I want you deep inside me” I said muffled between moans.

His pace got to the point that I new he was going to cum in me again, and I reached down to grab his strong and muscular ass. I remember feeling it tense as he stroked, and I pulled him into me. He began to get deeper than he ever did that whole weekend and started to grunt. I new again that he was cumming but this time he released himself in me at full depth. I don’t know if it was the angle he was at this time while we were in missionary, or just the connection we had, but it was mind-blowing for both of us. I wrapped my hands around his back and squeezed him tight as we both moaned. I didn’t sissygasm because I had NOTHING left at that point, but the feeling he gave me as he put yet another load of cum in me was raw and mind-blowing.

I felt his body relax after his orgasm and he kissed me once again and withdrew his cock from my ass. The feeling of that massive dick backing up and squeezing out is a unique feeling as now your body feels like its going to collapse. We were both totally exhausted, sweaty and trying to catch our breath. Neither of us stood up to get out of bed, but we both just shared a bottle of water and mot many words. I didn’t have the energy to stand up, so we just laid down in the quiet and dark. We joked a bit about how good we were going to sleep, but then we just got quiet and laid there. I think both of us were just trying to savor the events of the last 2 days. IT was honestly a bit awkward just sleeping there with a naked guy, but it felt right. I was still horny but again that is the side effect of the cage. I was dick d7unk but I was so exhausted that eventually drifted off.

MORNING AFTER

I fell asleep and didn’t wake back up until his alarm went off at 830. I remember him shuffling around and walking around the room still naked and me seeing all of my clothes and lingerie laying around in random places. I got up and in the most awkward moment of the weekend so far, just said “good morning” he replied the same thing. I think the feelings of last night were almost gone, but I was still in chastity and of course my asshole had that morning after hangover and was VERY wet from the mixture of lube and cum I had slept in.

In my final moment of submission to him, I went to go and p and sat down on the toilet as you do when you are in a cage. I didn’t even think about it, but its just a habit from wearing a cage. He saw it and laughed a little before I realized why he was laughing. “Don’t let me forget to give you the key” “oh trust me, I won’t”. That exchange was bittersweet as I knew it meant the end of the weekend, but I couldn’t have asked for more.

Honestly, I did NOT have the energy for anything else. I even told him that I would have to ice my asshole and recover as I had NEVER taken that many poundings from that size of dick in one day. We both laughed and he started getting dressed. I was relieved he didn’t want anything from me that morning. Although that said, chastity with a messy asshole and a semi faded QOS ass tat is a good look on me, and I would have loved to have been able to give him one more round.

I got dressed back in normal clothes, gathered my stuff in the bag and got ready to go. HE handed me my chastity key and we hugged. No kiss this time. We exchanged contact info since we had just been on Grindr up until this point and promised we would stay in touch. Since I’m writing this months later, I can say that we have exchanged some messages on snapchat and have even FaceTimed a few times. I would have loved to organize another get together, but it haste happened yet. I have hooked up with a few guys since then, and even shared those details with him, which he loves.

He knows I’m still black only though….

Back