BBC Get Hubby's Sloppy Second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, bbc getting our sloppy seconds, most our gfs would still feel fresh cause some of us are pretty small, and dont cum much. I don't even stretch my gf like at all. So to a bbc it might feel just a little wetter.

when Sammy has brought guys home I am out of site but can secretly watch
many times she has gone to bathroom straight after hes unloaded in her
I would meet her in the bathroom and clean her up while she sat on the edge of the bath
after slide my cock in her cumming instantly
she would return down stairs to her lover with my cum dripping from her . of course he would think it his
so many many times she has been cream pied by me before he fucked her

Normally it should be the bull first to cum in the wife, since she and her pussy belongs to him. I would refuse to fuck her first, her pussy is only for a good big black cock. But there is only one reason for it to cum first in her: If she tells me that my sperm has to compete with the BBC cum. So i would cum in her first, then the Bull would fuck my sperm out of my wife, becuase his sperm is more important and needs to breed her. The most of my worthless sperm would be fucked out by the BBC and therefore have an even lesser chance to impregnate her. That is the only fetish play i could imgaine to cum i her before the Bull does. Oh i wish so much my wife would fuck another mans dick. This mornign we fucked. I fingered her before the sex. It was dark in our bedroom and while i fingered her iwhispered in her ear that she has to imagine i am preparing her for another mans big cock. She imediatles became wet and came soon after that. Then she wanted to fuck. But i asked for a Blowjob before. She only sucked a moment on my balls but didnt take my dick in her sweet mouth!!!! Then i climbed her and acted like the Bull. I said "Did your hubby prepare you good for me?" She answerde "yes he did. Do you like to fuck me while he watches?" I said "Yes, he has to watch how a real mans dick make you pregnant!" Soon after these words my wife became that wet that i barely could feel her pussy lips...she was really into it. I couldnt stand it and came in her, but kept fucking and came then again with a huge load. I hope she was thinking about that. I hope i can repeat that roleplay today. What do you think? Should i tell her about my fantasy when we are not fucking or should i keep the roleplay on every sex we have and wait till she does the next step? I think she knows that i am very attraced by the thought having her fucked by another man. When she wants me to cum very fast in her, she dirty talks about cuckolding me...

I can only imagine it would help lubricate my pussy and make it easier for a BBC to penetrate me and less painful if he is very large.
It does make entry easier. In the days before the group I did several threesomes, it the husband fucked her first it was easy for me to get in her. a couple of times even with the husband fucking her first I caused some discomfort for the woman when I entered her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back