Bbc dildo lets see some videos

Was that a squirting dildo?
The 4th video is.
The first vid, 3rd and 5th video are her “bull”
The 2nd video is her vacation cock because it’s the first cock she took on our first big vacation, using it is actually the first time she ever squirted.

The 4th video is.
The first vid, 3rd and 5th video are her “bull”
The 2nd video is her vacation cock because it’s the first cock she took on our first big vacation, using it is actually the first time she ever squirted.
What brand is the squirting dildo and how do you like it? Want to get one for my wife but seen lots of reviews of women saying they can’t feel the “squirt”

What brand is the squirting dildo and how do you like it? Want to get one for my wife but seen lots of reviews of women saying they can’t feel the “squirt”
Not sure to be honest. The others are from Mr. Hankey’s toys but the squirting one I bought years ago at a local adult store. I can’t remember the brand. She doesn’t really feel it cumming like a real cock would. Because it doesn’t swell up and pulse. It also shoots 1 big load in her instead of several squirts. She does feel the 1 squirt in her but I’m sure it doesn’t feel like the real thing

Back