BBC Denmark/Germany

MelanieSantos

Female
Real Person
Hello :),

I am Melanie, I am looking for a BBC in Germany or Denmark to have some fun :)!! I simply love fit black guys with a big fat cock!

I am married, and we are located in Esbjerg, but don't worry my husband loves my fantasy and will out of the way :)!

Please get in touch if you interested in making my pussy wet!

Kiss,

Melanie

I am Melanie, I am looking for a BBC in Germany or Denmark to have some fun :)!! I simply love fit black guys with a big fat cock!

I am married, and we are located in Esbjerg, but don't worry my husband loves my fantasy and will out of the way :)!

Kiss,

Melanie
where in Germany

Kiss,

Melanie

Cum to Aarhus Denmark :)

Kiss,

Melanie

I am going to be in Frankfurt again on August 20th if you are interested.

Kiss,

Melanie

Kiss,

Melanie
If you r heading to cologne PM me.
Would like to know you.
Currently in London ;)

Kiss,

Melanie

I am in Halle, Germany (near Leipzig) now for the next few days.

please

Attachments

• 100_4223.JPG
    100_4223.JPG
    426.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_4265.JPG
    100_4265.JPG
    583.7 KB · Views: 28
  • PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 26
  • S1560005.jpg