BBC cum slut wife pdx

We are a couple we are looking for two or more BBC to run a train on my wife or gang bang we want to do it in Portland Oregon we are clean and we are real fantasy of both of ours and I want to watch looking for dominant black guys to train her to be a Queen of Spades c******looking for an ongoing thing if possible once or twice a month I bring her over to you guys she belongs to you for the weekend let us know if you are interested get back to us thank you very much I hope we find some real black bulls out there IMG_20190817_095024972.jpgIMG_20190817_095018591.jpg

We are a couple we are looking for two or more BBC to run a train on my wife or gang bang we want to do it in Portland Oregon we are clean and we are real fantasy of both of ours and I want to watch looking for dominant black guys to train her to be a Queen of Spades c******looking for an ongoing thing if possible once or twice a month I bring her over to you guys she belongs to you for the weekend let us know if you are interested get back to us thank you very much I hope we find some real black bulls out there View attachment 2979807View attachment 2979808
This is my sexy little white wife she's five foot two 120 lb we're calling on all big fat black cocks train my little white girl we live in Portland Oregon

Now she's going to hold up a sign and take a picture just look at her you know you guys can turn into the perfect little black cock c** s*** Queen of Spades s*** she needs to be

We are a couple we are looking for two or more BBC to run a train on my wife or gang bang we want to do it in Portland Oregon we are clean and we are real fantasy of both of ours and I want to watch looking for dominant black guys to train her to be a Queen of Spades c******looking for an ongoing thing if possible once or twice a month I bring her over to you guys she belongs to you for the weekend let us know if you are interested get back to us thank you very much I hope we find some real black bulls out there View attachment 2979807View attachment 2979808
Can I play 10x6 BBC can fuck over and over again text me 360 910 5158 Terry is the name, making hot wives cum is my game I get a wet pussy good hard and deep.

Attachments

• 20210115_203007.mp4
    58.5 MB
  • 20210115_202838.mp4
    170.4 MB
Omg that's hot

Hey you ready now love let's hook up two bbc

Baby you deserve 11 and up! Only

Back