BBC/Cuck fantasy voyuer

So, I probably should have done this ages ago, but I'm a mid-40s BiWM with serious IR, cuck and sissy fantasies (fetishes? Those are debatable terms or concepts). I have been hanging out here on and off for five years, so this is overdue. I've made a few posts that give some idea of what I'm in to, but not a comprehensive introduction of myself.

I'm a pretty good looking (not posting a face pic!!) guy, with creeping dad-bod. I love women but enjoy cock too, and I'm not the least hung up with identifying myself as Bi. The thing I find hottest is women getting really well fucked by big dicks and the IR taboo adds a degree of intensity/nastiness to it. I don't think black people are nasty! I did grow up in the south, a privileged white male surrounded to a degree by casual racism, so it would be ridiculous to claim that a part of the eroticization or fetishizing of black men isn't rooted in some racial objectification, but I basically think that's OK to the extent one is up front about it and it remains in the area of sexual play. I really believe - men and women - with treating people with kindness and dignity (and I want that for myself, no matter how much the play involves power exchange).

So the hottest thing to me are women unreservedly opening themselves up and enjoying themselves sexually - I LOVE "slutty" women and women who are sexually adventurous. I love them so much, it's fun to explore/play with experiencing the sex from that perspective, and this is pretty much the root of my "bisexuality" - I've tried - honestly just because I've sucked, swallowed and been bred by a few guys, with relish and pleasure - very hard to "get over my shame" and accept myself as a gay man. I've tried dating and sleeping exclusively with men, and it just doesn't really work: I still have as hard a time not staring at or ogling women when I'm out on a date as I do men, and I have a hard time keeping focused on the same "mental undressing" of men I see (in everyday life) that I have a hard time not doing with women. Big muscular shoulders, arms and chests don't do much for me, except make me think I need to get to the gym and tone up some. I still keep getting crushes on women - all sorts of women - all around me.

So, I love coming here for the real people - real couples in particular - who really live out this fantasy and are willing to share it. I mostly lurk, masturbate a lot and generally wish I could find a woman who wants to be slutty along with a bi guy who wants to do it with her. Thanks to everyone who shares and makes this a great site!

EDIT: I guess I left out some pertinent details - I'm in Central Virginia (hence CVA), too far south to be NoVa but north of RVA or Cville.

Last edited:
Good introduction. Definitely some similarities with you on this. I'm a state over, divorced, with an grown up c-h-i-l-d (for some reason, this site converts that word), a bit of the "dad bod" thing too. Not terribly easy to find a lady who wants to find a man to engage in this lifestyle with. I do have a FWB who is hot and cold about this. She is interested, but has a bad habit of getting cold feet and disappearing for a week or two at a time.

Last edited:
Back