BBC Captions

Well I guess if that's how you feel you can probably just tell your wife to go for broke.It'll happen eventually.
Well, I am pretty torn about it........on the one hand I would want her to have his baby......but thinking about the consequences......maybe better not.
It's not something you can reverse if we don't like it.

Well, I am pretty torn about it........on the one hand I would want her to have his baby......but thinking about the consequences......maybe better not.
It's not something you can reverse if we don't like it.
and what's more, in the current situation I don't think she'll even ask for my aproval.

Point is...she knows I love the humiliation.........she's basicly doing what she wants and she knows I can't say anything against it because I kind of crave the feelings it gives me. But I a also sure she wouldn't make this decission without thinking it through. It's a delicate balance we're living at the moment.

Well if nothing else talk about the ******* part to her and for that matter if she does want his kid make sure the bulls alright with it too.Delicate moments often give in to chaos.
Well I think the interest of the kid is the most important......if she'll have her bulls kid, the ******* interests and well being must be secured.

Back