BBC BULL training StagandVixen or Vixen

Kik BBCBULL2345
bbcbull2345@gmail.com

BBC BULL interested in the lifestyle had some good experiences and some bad ones but was never really invested in the relationship aspect. I had a couple of lifestyle mf mfm hookups but never anything longer than one night. I am new to the terms and different fetishes and hedonistic exploration. Farmers/Hunters Cuckold/Stag/Vixen. You have one life to live carpediem.

I have been more like a hunter having a couple hook ups on sites but never farmed a relationship. I have always had a thing for older Caucasian women in my life especially teachers, sunday school teachers, doctors, professors, therapist etc. All professional woman turn me on. How they can be so dominant in the workplace then be submissive in the bedroom. That duality in professional woman turn me on. So when I found out about the BBC BULL culture I was very interested in learning how to be fully invested as a BULL. I consider myself a wannabe BULL for training so you the Vixen know once your reading this and hunting me . I want you to train me to be the perfect Bull. Whatever type of dress type of conversation you can refine me and train me to be what you want.

Attachments

• 227202005010_copy_3072x4191.jpg
    227202005010_copy_3072x4191.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20220615_124424593.jpg
    IMG_20220615_124424593.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20220615_123452098_PORTRAIT.jpg
    IMG_20220615_123452098_PORTRAIT.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
Kik BBCBULL2345
bbcbull2345@gmail.com

BBC BULL interested in the lifestyle had some good experiences and some bad ones but was never really invested in the relationship aspect. I had a couple of lifestyle mf mfm hookups but never anything longer than one night. I am new to the terms and different fetishes and hedonistic exploration. Farmers/Hunters Cuckold/Stag/Vixen. You have one life to live carpediem.

I have been more like a hunter having a couple hook ups on sites but never farmed a relationship. I have always had a thing for older Caucasian women in my life especially teachers, sunday school teachers, doctors, professors, therapist etc. All professional woman turn me on. How they can be so dominant in the workplace then be submissive in the bedroom. That duality in professional woman turn me on. So when I found out about the BBC BULL culture I was very interested in learning how to be fully invested as a BULL. I consider myself a wannabe BULL for training so you the Vixen know once your reading this and hunting me . I want you to train me to be the perfect Bull. Whatever type of dress type of conversation you can refine me and train me to be what you want.
Hi

Kik BBCBULL2345
bbcbull2345@gmail.com

Welcome.

Kik BBCBULL2345
bbcbull2345@gmail.com

You’re the one that provides the training, sir not the other way around. Luv you BBC. Tell me your rules for me. I am looking to live with, provide for, obey and satisfy a real BBC Bull. So tell me sir!

Back