BBC Bull In Jacksonville

SiriusBlk

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
Hello All 👋🏽 , Thought I’ll Try This Again

For Jacksonville,FL/Nearby Residents ONLY!

Any SINGLE hot moms or Coupled women in the area who acts and plays solo who are in search for a regular bull or a bull only as needed who would like to meet up ,hang out/get to know each other and potentially lead to other things, PLS HIT ME UP. I’m 25 y.o disease and ******* free (other than weed) been a bull on call since 18y.o for divorced moms/single moms and been a girthy tool for wives pleasuring since 22. Needless to say I’m experienced , I only work in regard to pleasuring the woman totally and by her needs .

ALSO
** any accounts that states “couple” who messages me and are asking “ how does my wife look “ “would you f*** her” “send photos of yourself so SHE can see “ will be BLOCKED . I’m not an idiot . they’re a tons of burner accounts where folks are being scammed and even having their photos taken from their profile .

ONLY VERIFIED/REAL AND LOCAL RESIDENTS ONLY . hope to hear from
you kinky lovers soon đź–¤
973DF494-56E4-4980-9527-0E161FE31889.jpeg

Hello All 👋🏽 , Thought I’ll Try This Again

For Jacksonville,FL/Nearby Residents ONLY!

Any SINGLE hot moms or Coupled women in the area who acts and plays solo who are in search for a regular bull or a bull only as needed who would like to meet up ,hang out/get to know each other and potentially lead to other things, PLS HIT ME UP. I’m 25 y.o disease and ******* free (other than weed) been a bull on call since 18y.o for divorced moms/single moms and been a girthy tool for wives pleasuring since 22. Needless to say I’m experienced , I only work in regard to pleasuring the woman totally and by her needs .

ALSO
** any accounts that states “couple” who messages me and are asking “ how does my wife look “ “would you f*** her” “send photos of yourself so SHE can see “ will be BLOCKED . I’m not an idiot . they’re a tons of burner accounts where folks are being scammed and even having their photos taken from their profile .

ONLY VERIFIED/REAL AND LOCAL RESIDENTS ONLY . hope to hear from
you kinky lovers soon đź–¤
View attachment 5655374
WOW!

Back