Bbc breeding

For me and my husband it was initially just a fantasy to go along with me hooking up with black men. Just dirty talk to help arouse one another. We always used condoms. Except when I was pregnant (by my husband) then we would really lean into the breeding fantasy and I would have my guys go raw/creampie me.

Unfortunately, our fantasy became an unplanned and unexpected reality.

My husband and I believe I was pregnant so I stoped making my guys wear condoms. Long story short, we either had bad pregnancy tests or an unfortunate loss early in the pregnancy because when my ******* was finally born in 2020 she was mixed. My husband is white, I am white.

It was a shock and again not expected or planned on. My husband took it very hard, it was very difficult to explain to family… quite a few broken relationships with family and friends.

However, after we came to terms with it — now it has become an actual “thing” with us. We have to be in the right mood but if I am really turned on by a guy and especially horny we will have sex, sans protection, and really dirty talk/play up on the breeding “fantasy” and the risk is something that we both enjoy/derive a significant amount of pleasure from.

So, I think for many it is just a fantasy but there are a select few that truly enjoy the risk and the naughtiness of the whole idea of “breeding.”

That being said… I can’t say that I would recommend it to anyone because the consequences can be very heavy and I assume that would be true for 99.9999% of people.
Your account is somewhat similar to ours, though my wife swore it was an accident though I guess I'll never know for sure. Even though we weren't 100% sure if her baby was mine or her lovers' when she gave birth there was no doubt I wasn't her *******. Like you, it was a shock, and difficult to reasonably explain to our respective families, and like you we also had broken relationships but I've taken on the responsibility of raising her and have come to terms with it.

My pussy is open to any bbc, my husband has a small dick.
Beautiful I just love white women that go black and love their stories and how they love and describe their passion for BBC. There is nothing more beautiful or sexually arousing sight than seeing beautiful white women fucking BBC it's no wonder many of white men go pussy free and just watch and jerk off.

Beautiful I just love white women that go black and love their stories and how they love and describe their passion for BBC. There is nothing more beautiful or sexually arousing sight than seeing beautiful white women fucking BBC it's no wonder many of white men go pussy free and just watch and jerk off.
Ive been nailed by white guys, and i had bbc 1 time and i got knocked up, orgasms open the organs.

I’ve been with a few black guys myself who talked about breediing me while we were having sex. I really feel that when black guys don’t think any of us white hurls are not on any birth control, it’s so much more exciting to them thinking they are going to breed me.. One guy(who really knew I was on birth control) we role-played that I wasn’t and even after he cum deep in me… he still remains hard in me and in no time, he was fucking me again and unloaded another huge load of cum in me again.. OMG was that a fun experience and I might add how muck I love all the black men I’ve been with who have all had amazing stamina to rejuvenate so quickly after cumming in me the first time.. and the second and…. That never happened with the few white guys I was ever with, and that includes my ex-white husband..
Would you ever let a white boy touch that nice body of yours again?

Back