Bbc breeding

Lots if people here use the term "breeding" just for going raw and having a creampie. The thought of having a baby from a BBC bull is hot to many (including my husband and me), but I generally question if all the consequences have been thought out. That being said, I believe there a number of good parents on this site to IR babies that are not conceived by the husband. Some were planned and some where not. I do question most claims though as fantasy. Oh, personally, I'm past baby bearing and my husband is raising my Ex's children.

It's every black man's responsibility to breed as many white women as possible.
Curious.....Do you mean get the woman pregnant, or just fuck her? If you're talking about getting someone pregnant, hopefully, you've had the talk about who is going to support the baby (through their teens and through college if so inclined), how they will be reared, health care, etc. To just impregnate someone and move on without a care is less than a 4-legged bull would do. At least he protects his offspring, and will fight to the death if necessary to protect each of his herd!

Last edited:
Back