The penis does not pass through the cervix. It is not possible. The vagina extends past the cervix so a long penis can be in contact with the surface of the cervix where it joins the vagina. A penis would have to be about the diameter of a human hair to fit through the cervix. Some women have a sensitive cervix and getting fucked by a long penis can be uncomfortable or even painful.

Last edited:
... dislodging the IUD or worse pushing it into the womb causing major medical issues????? can anyone please give us input we want to try BBC but want to make sure its safe for health

Of course you know IUDs aren't the most reliable form of b-c, particularly when the lady is with a heavily hung male. I believe doctors often recommend using a spermicide with IUDs. But,you should be concerned about dislodging or displacing the IUD. You have a small device strategically placed inside the cervix, then along comes a battering ram, pounding away at it from the outside ... not conducent to reliability, I'd think. You might want to reconsider your b-c methods. :confused:

Thats what we read on some sites but other say differently
I can state quite irrevocably that anyone that says they have stuck their cock through the cervix has either fucked a woman in labor or are in error. Fucking a woman through her cervix is an urban myth that has been around for at 40 years. Your biggest concern should be STD's, if she is going to be fucking bareback you need to exchange current medical information with her prospective partner(s).

SandCinPa, in support of what Torpedo said, have you ever seen or felt your own wife's cervix? It's easy to feel it with your index or middle finger. Here's a photo of the cervix with the IUD inserted. Once you see the cervix, you'll laugh at those stories of guys pushing their cocks into the womb; ignorance abounds on the internet, it does! ;)

pic_IUDcervix.jpg

My girlfriend was once with a guy she said caused a sudden pain and that he hit the "bottom". She was sore for a few days. He can not penetrate the cervix as far as I know but there are places in there that are not normally hit even by BBC except for the rare one like that guy who was hung literally like a horse. He could not even get it 100% hard but it didn't matter. She kept wanting to take it all and next thing you know she is screaming.

My girlfriend was once with a guy she said caused a sudden pain and that he hit the "bottom". She was sore for a few days. He can not penetrate the cervix as far as I know but there are places in there that are not normally hit even by BBC except for the rare one like that guy who was hung literally like a horse. He could not even get it 100% hard but it didn't matter. She kept wanting to take it all and next thing you know she is screaming.
The vagina can stretch to accommodate nearly any size male organ. However I can tell you from my experience that the stretching is not instantaneous. It can take some time and patience for the vagina to stretch. If a woman has had surgery at some previous time there may be a problem with adhesion's making things painful. And there are some women that just can't handle a real big cock. Vagina's like cock's come in all sizes. Some positions may work better for a large cock than others. A lot depends on the shape of the cock, ideally the best position is one where the any curve of the cock matches the natural curve of the vagina

so how much can a woman take, this scare me for wife, she is 5'9" but on the slim side, just 117 lbs, never had a baby before, 2 me I thank i'm the only man she had, i'm 8", first time we had sex she was 14y/o, I was 16, it hurt her for a few year, now we r in our 40s, 2day it is big, because she got some black toys, she love black on white video, that what got us here, u sure know by now we already talks about this, & we come up with a agree on it, now I run across this, this scare me now, can she take a big bull, r what u call bbc, would she enjoy it, we already talks about it, she said let go out of town for a weekend, we already got the QUEEN OF SPADE TATTOO,GOT ANKLE BRACELET SAID BBC ON IT, she ready I thank, but sure we do this, but right now I don't I can stop it,

so how much can a woman take, this scare me for wife, she is 5'9" but on the slim side, just 117 lbs, never had a baby before, 2 me I thank i'm the only man she had, i'm 8", first time we had sex she was 14y/o, I was 16, it hurt her for a few year, now we r in our 40s, 2day it is big, because she got some black toys, she love black on white video, that what got us here, u sure know by now we already talks about this, & we come up with a agree on it, now I run across this, this scare me now, can she take a big bull, r what u call bbc, would she enjoy it, we already talks about it, she said let go out of town for a weekend, we already got the QUEEN OF SPADE TATTOO,GOT ANKLE BRACELET SAID BBC ON IT, she ready I thank, but sure we do this, but right now I don't I can stop it,
Most women can handle more than they realize, but as I have said before vagina's like cocks come in all sizes. If a woman has never had a big cock then it is imperative that her first large bed partner should be considerate and patient. A woman's physical size doesn't seem to have much relationship with how much cock she can handle. I have a petite little redhead that is barely over 5ft tall and she absolutely engulfs me right down to my balls. She fucks the Hell out of me like she never get it again. And there have been a couple of women over the years that were 6ft tall or more that just couldn't comfortably handle me.

If there are concerns I would suggest joining a swingers group that has "on premise" swinging. There is less of a change you will get a crazy person. If you are concerned about her ability to accommodate a large cock there will no doubt be someone that can steer her in the direction of a bull that is skilled at initiating women into the world of large cocks

Another alternative is a large fake cock, I really don't know much about them because I have a large real cock. I have been told by a couple of women friends that the cheap dildos aren't nearly as good. I have been told that the better quality dildos can feel almost as good as the real thing. But again, this is not an area of expertise for me

Back