BBC based on BDSM

What do you prefer more ?

• Total voters
I am a black owned cock slut, who really and truly loves serving and being used by a SUPERIOR BLACK MASTER . My MASTER says I am just white meat, and can be used, abused, as he sees fit. ALL white women, girls and white wives should be.
Your Master is right! The thing is, that goes against all we have been taught about self-respect, self-esteem and so on. It's hard at first but then you realize you don't deserve respect or esteem. Your worth is only in serving your master/owner. So then you will do whatever he wants you to do because you don't want to offend him. Even more, you don't want him to cut you loose.

View attachment 1356418 View attachment 1356419 View attachment 1356420 View attachment 1356421 I have become more turned on by BDSM, and have got more into it in last 12 months or so. But I found it difficult to find a black who's into BDSM in travelling distance to us. I even advertised on Fetlife. So I had to resort to a white ex bf who I met up on Facebook for my BDSM kicks. He was practising as I was learning.
I think my ideal would be a black master who has the right facilities and toys, whips etc for me to spend a week end night at now and again!
3CB59C1E-BBA2-4983-BA91-1F408FAD51A4.jpeg

White cuckold humiliation as what should be ... White cucks must try this !

White cuckold humiliation as what should be ... White cucks must try this !

Yes I would like to do that very much.

Back