• IMG_4746.jpeg
    IMG_4746.jpeg
    859 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1579.mov
    35.3 MB
full

full

I appreciate you king
Love your complimation SIR. I whould like to be som guide, or should we say guru? What ever we say. I have so long exoeriens in rhis , nowadays thank's god more and more populär sextrend.
Interracial bbc and at the same time degrete white man to sisdyfags and submisive cuckolds. I have a strong feeling and almost kind of , this is my duty, and the only that can give the black people my payback and for all that the white evil man done in hundred of year of history. of all evil they have done to the , black man and woman against the history. Not only the slavebuisness.
The best thing i think, if ihad the power and diktator, then a new law had been from now direct.
Black couple and paair could and should all, vould be free to take any white couple they want and do to their slaves.
Bouth the black nan and black woman is free to take any white woman for sex. White man is ****** to wear cockcage.
He's duty is from this, go to work as usually. Home again and then it's a ruel in law, that being ****** to change to girls outfit. The white wifes duty now is to give a nadty mackup and then pink colour on both finger and toes. And of course, anklechain with bbc stuff thats do the whole nadty tabu and stuff like submissive to bbc is doing me so until evel jorny. It incrras3 stronger and stronger for every day.
How can it do this emotionell with my sexuality.

Inside i luv it and only a bit curios if it maybee never planing out. Instead it only be stronger and stronger. More and more kinky and pervert, shameles submissive white whore ,that have from now totally kapitulation for the law of natur, the best strongest and most smartest is the individs and life who's the winner.
It is pure Darwinism as i look on this and it'only to like the wiou and adapt it just as you feel . Somewhere in the wite booi's soul it is a little sisdygurl waitng to the right time, to take your sissy sou to be that person who'ss now and forever go'n to be permanent for white sisyboi.
I let my mind formly floated up like a slut , that's being fucked , hard and dominant by a bbc master.
It is simply an law of natur and under progression every secund to create the best of the best, of all lifes , and organism to be winners and the dominant lifeform that is most adapt to dominant.
Accept it white boi, it's over for your worlddominans. From now the Black race is, what we even should have a new law that say it lead to hard and long jail and even whorse punchening.
O fuck what of topic i've got now i see.
Feel a bit like a fucking sexinsane wreckoko almost. Wtf, luv it to

l

Back