BBC and His Cuckquean in SF/Bay area seeking a hotwife

sir bangalot

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Married interracial couple (Him: Black, 40s, BBC, experienced in the lifestyle and its etiquettes as a single male and couple, and Her: cuckquean and D/s dynamics excite her, likes to watch and join in with her husband). We have lived out many fantasies and seek to help you do the same with a couple like us. Hit us up and lets link up, no wasting time but with all boundaries and limits respected, mutually. Into safewords, lite BDSM, him with a hotwife while I (Alyssa) am only allowed to watch, and for him definitely giving anal, getting rimmed, giving DP/DVP, and more. Will need you to voice verify to move forward. She is bi and he is straight but comfortable around other men, and mfm while I (Alyssa) watch. I’ve done mfm as well, but am very selective, I’ll reach out to you if I’m interested, do not contact us unless we’ve given you some indication we are interested. Happy Hunting Everyone! And Happy 2021.
My Ideal Person
Single Female: Openminded, exploratory, bad, sexy, likes dressing up/lingerie, likes taking BBC and can, gets nasty, high level of freakiness, loud, always horny and wants to fuck. Couple: into the gf/wife taking BBC and watching it whether my wife joins in or not, openminded, freaky, nasty, into lite BSDM and role play, can be a cuckold scenario as well, we are open to different things just be upfront about it

Attachments

• b571b2e3-f7ce-4f00-8ebf-4036f08067fa.png
    b571b2e3-f7ce-4f00-8ebf-4036f08067fa.png
    964.1 KB · Views: 168
Hi, I’m coming up to SF tomorrow and I’m brand new to the cuckolding lifestyle. Ive never done it before, but your page is really hot and you’re the absolute most beautiful woman that I’ve seen on here. I would love to buy you a coffee and talk about your experiences.

Married interracial couple (Him: Black, 40s, BBC, experienced in the lifestyle and its etiquettes as a single male and couple, and Her: cuckquean and D/s dynamics excite her, likes to watch and join in with her husband). We have lived out many fantasies and seek to help you do the same with a couple like us. Hit us up and lets link up, no wasting time but with all boundaries and limits respected, mutually. Into safewords, lite BDSM, him with a hotwife while I (Alyssa) am only allowed to watch, and for him definitely giving anal, getting rimmed, giving DP/DVP, and more. Will need you to voice verify to move forward. She is bi and he is straight but comfortable around other men, and mfm while I (Alyssa) watch. I’ve done mfm as well, but am very selective, I’ll reach out to you if I’m interested, do not contact us unless we’ve given you some indication we are interested. Happy Hunting Everyone! And Happy 2021.
My Ideal Person
Single Female: Openminded, exploratory, bad, sexy, likes dressing up/lingerie, likes taking BBC and can, gets nasty, high level of freakiness, loud, always horny and wants to fuck. Couple: into the gf/wife taking BBC and watching it whether my wife joins in or not, openminded, freaky, nasty, into lite BSDM and role play, can be a cuckold scenario as well, we are open to different things just be upfront about it
Great ass

My Ideal Person
I think you two are sexy hot. I think more married interracial couples and black couples should be doing this. I think it would be hot as a white guy to watch his wife/girlfriend taking a BBC while the bulls wife/girlfriend sit beside the white cuck telling him how his wife's pussy will now belong to her husband to use anytime.

Back