BBC Addiction Self Test

Interesting test for white cuckolds and white women. Watch the video, take the test, share your results, discuss.

I didn’t need this test to tell me I desire to see white women being please, used, and fucked silly by fit well hung black men, but it was fun to take either way. If anyone knows any similar videos, please share.

I scored 8Cs, 5Bs, 0As.
Omg. I am very addictive

10Cs!! and only 3 Bs Wtf.

I laughed at one because I decided to actually try and get the answer right and then the black guy started cumming and I wanted to see if he was “pumping” the cum into her. I literally didn’t know the answer because I was watching the black cock.

65B887FE-B6D6-4290-84D6-90BAD7FC4313.png

Interesting test for white cuckolds and white women. Watch the video, take the test, share your results, discuss.

I didn’t need this test to tell me I desire to see white women being please, used, and fucked silly by fit well hung black men, but it was fun to take either way. If anyone knows any similar videos, please share.

I scored 8Cs, 5Bs, 0As.
7 c so I guess I'm addicted too

I scored 8Cs, 5Bs, 0As.
Only saw Big Black Cock.., and I luv that…:)2717428F-1FAC-4E12-B672-AFB96B3673EF.jpeg2717428F-1FAC-4E12-B672-AFB96B3673EF.jpeg

Back