Bars on the Vegas strip?

Frckl

Male
From
WA, US
Are there any good places to go on the Vegas strip? I’m a BBW wife who hasn’t had a thick cock ever since I got pregnant, and I’m looking for a pace that my husband and I can go to on the strip where I can feel comfortable getting hit on ;-)

Are there any good places to go on the Vegas strip? I’m a BBW wife who hasn’t had a thick cock ever since I got pregnant, and I’m looking for a pace that my husband and I can go to on the strip where I can feel comfortable getting hit on ;-)
Pictures?

I don’t know about bars. But as far as clubs that black ppl frequent would be drais and 1 oak. Depending on performing artist at other clubs black ppl may be there also.

weekends are a blast there, last time we were in vegas just walking down the strip countless black guys were whistling at my girl, cat calling, coming right up and telling her how good she looked, a couple guys were walking behind us for awhile and were just gawking at her. one guy even said he wanted her to work for him. never a dull moment there. we ended up having a amazing night as we took a guy home from the club later that night

Back