Bars in North Jersey / Manhattan for Attracting BBCs?

I guess mainly because the wife likes to be more spontaneous than that. Sometimes setting things up takes so much time and energy, it ends up feeling too...formal? And she can lose interest if she's not in the right mindset when the guy happens to be available, which sucks for all involved.

Plus, sometimes she just wants to hang out, and it would be nice to have some places to go where the odds are decent something spontaneous might happen that would get her juices flowing. Too much formality can ******* the vibe for her.

No ideas, I'm guessing?

Anybody know any good spots in the North Jersey / Manhattan, NYC area where a couple can hang out and have a decent chance of meeting or getting hit on by BBC? Any tips for broadcasting the missus's interest?
It isnt a question of where, its more so having your lady attracting us

See, the problem is no guy is likely to just hit on my wife in front of me, or virtually none. And the type that would do so is invariably not going to be the type my wife would be attracted to. And going up to strangers and telling them my wife is available is not going to fly with her either. This is why I was asking if there's some more subtle way to communicate that we're open to it.

The advice I often see is to have your wife go Girls Gone Wild crazy on the dance floor and wear clothes that have her tits and ass hanging out, etc. This is just not her personality or idea of fun. And I'm sure there are plenty of guys who aren't into that type of spectacle either.

Part of the fun for so many is the innocence of the wife, which is lost when she goes dancing on tables and rubbing up on a train of random guys. Not that I might not like to see that eventually too, but baby steps.

I guess the queen of spades image is the closest thing, but it's too common of knowledge for her to feel comfortable with it. She'll be afraid of bumping into a friend and being mortified.

See, the problem is no guy is likely to just hit on my wife in front of me, or virtually none. And the type that would do so is invariably not going to be the type my wife would be attracted to. And going up to strangers and telling them my wife is available is not going to fly with her either. This is why I was asking if there's some more subtle way to communicate that we're open to it.

The advice I often see is to have your wife go Girls Gone Wild crazy on the dance floor and wear clothes that have her tits and ass hanging out, etc. This is just not her personality or idea of fun. And I'm sure there are plenty of guys who aren't into that type of spectacle either.

Part of the fun for so many is the innocence of the wife, which is lost when she goes dancing on tables and rubbing up on a train of random guys. Not that I might not like to see that eventually too, but baby steps.

I guess the queen of spades image is the closest thing, but it's too common of knowledge for her to feel comfortable with it. She'll be afraid of bumping into a friend and being mortified.
Just make sure she looks bored with you

Back