Bald Pussies

A little on the top for accent
upload_2015-7-28_5-57-5.png
Of course I take care of her pussy for her bull, shave or trim as needed
upload_2015-7-28_5-58-26.png
Some women don't shave or wax carefully enough around their asshole, that's why their cuck should do it. In the next picture her boyfriend fingers her pussy, please take pleasure in how carefully I've trimmed around her asshole for him
upload_2015-7-28_6-1-1.png
This next one was taken in the middle of their love making and all I can add is, "true that!"
upload_2015-7-28_6-3-48.png
Now the important ones, perfect contrast without any hair. My wife fucks her bull and as you can see, he's already enjoyed filling her once by the load of his semen on her taint,
upload_2015-7-28_6-5-33.png

A little on the top for accent
View attachment 627242
Of course I take care of her pussy for her bull, shave or trim as needed
View attachment 627246
Some women don't shave or wax carefully enough around their asshole, that's why their cuck should do it. In the next picture her boyfriend fingers her pussy, please take pleasure in how carefully I've trimmed around her asshole for him
View attachment 627253
This next one was taken in the middle of their love making and all I can add is, "true that!"
View attachment 627255
Now the important ones, perfect contrast without any hair. My wife fucks her bull and as you can see, he's already enjoyed filling her once by the load of his semen on her taint,
View attachment 627256
Sounds like a nice task to shave pussy before she goes out, I'd want to apply a QoS tattoo above her pussy to finish the job off and paint her toe nails and attach a QoS anklet :angel:

Back