Badly Wanting in Ontario Canada

CanadaLooking

Couple
From
Canada
My first post was deleted. My fault for not reading the rules.

So let's try this again. Husband and I have been lurking here for a few years. It's always excited us and me especially, more than I would admit until yesterday. We finally decided to post and wow I have never felt sexier or more wanted in my life than I have in the past day.

I am 32, female, 5'2 , 140 lbs. I have been interested in black men since college and am ready to take the next steps in making my fantasy come true. My husband will occasionally be part of what happens on here but does not want to take part in anything physical or be involved in any sort of pictures, videos, meet ups. He just wants the details and

I am looking for a preferably older black man but am more than ok with any age. Would of course prefer you to be on the larger side. I am a bit shy and this is all so new so to start am looking for chatting, dirty talk, leading to pictures, video chat and hopefully a meet up for nights, weekends of fun and to finally get what I have wanted for 12-13 years. I have a lot of pent up fantasies and dreams. Once I get to know you or get excited it doesn't usually take me long to open up.

Will be looking at verifying shortly as well to help out with all of this. Can't wait to hear from more of you and am so excited to see where this will go.
P_20180818_142648_vHDR_On.jpgP_20180707_124850_vHDR_On.jpg

So let's try this again. Husband and I have been lurking here for a few years. It's always excited us and me especially, more than I would admit until yesterday. We finally decided to post and wow I have never felt sexier or more wanted in my life than I have in the past day.

I am 32, female, 5'2 , 140 lbs. I have been interested in black men since college and am ready to take the next steps in making my fantasy come true. My husband will occasionally be part of what happens on here but does not want to take part in anything physical or be involved in any sort of pictures, videos, meet ups. He just wants the details and

I am looking for a preferably older black man but am more than ok with any age. Would of course prefer you to be on the larger side. I am a bit shy and this is all so new so to start am looking for chatting, dirty talk, leading to pictures, video chat and hopefully a meet up for nights, weekends of fun and to finally get what I have wanted for 12-13 years. I have a lot of pent up fantasies and dreams. Once I get to know you or get excited it doesn't usually take me long to open up.

Will be looking at verifying shortly as well to help out with all of this. Can't wait to hear from more of you and am so excited to see where this will go.
View attachment 4057419View attachment 4057420
Beautiful Looking Lady

You sound very sexy. Would love to get to know you better and see where things go. HMU sometime.

Hi! She's gorgeous. Check your inbox and get in touch. Not too far from where you are located. ;)

What that mouth do
Denzel Washington GIF

Back