Bad, cool, mean... you judge...

if ou want to have your man fucked by another man you need to prepare him booth mentally and physically and this means starting him out with a finger and getting him to orgasm while he is being penetrated. Gradually increase the number of fingers and then introduce a vibrator and start talking about other men fucking him as you bring him to orgasm. The husband will relate being anal fucked with pleasure and his ass will get used to being used. When another man fucks him it will just be a continuation of the process and b the way this is a perfect way to make a man submissive because once he accepts being used he will accept anything you want from him.

if ou want to have your man fucked by another man you need to prepare him booth mentally and physically and this means starting him out with a finger and getting him to orgasm while he is being penetrated. Gradually increase the number of fingers and then introduce a vibrator and start talking about other men fucking him as you bring him to orgasm. The husband will relate being anal fucked with pleasure and his ass will get used to being used. When another man fucks him it will just be a continuation of the process and b the way this is a perfect way to make a man submissive because once he accepts being used he will accept anything you want from him.
I had thought of that at the beginning. But husband has always rejected it. And I don't know if I would do it at all. Except for the feeldoe experiment, I'm not sure if want him to develop bisexual tendencies.

I had thought of that at the beginning. But husband has always rejected it. And I don't know if I would do it at all. Except for the feeldoe experiment, I'm not sure if want him to develop bisexual tendencies.
once you have him broken in and used to taking it from you he will do as you wish and it will have nothing to do with bisexual but submission
I agree. Once your hubby has submitted to your pussy and strap-on, you'll have free way with that special 1:1 bull of yours.

I wondered where this thread should go. I don't feel proud about this. But it feels difficult to me to think what I did was wrong.
Long story short: young couple, I've been a hotwife for a while, have a 1:1 rel with a black man I'm very interested in, and other rel with a black guy with my husband as observer. Originally I wanted us to share this experience in full as a couple. Now, I admit this goal might be perhaps my means to keep my 1:1 for longer. The thing is we were about to stop with the lifestyle for good.
The way it happened is what makes me question a lot about my feelings. After sharing my bull's cock orally, I convinced my husband to show me if we were equal partners in all of this and to try the next step. I don't want to ornate the narrative to much and will rather stick to what I think are the blunt elements that worry me so much.
The evening we decided to give it a go, and after having some sex with my black man, we waited for him to put on his condom. Husband lying down with raised butt and cage on, facing me kneeling on the floor at the bed's edge, professing our love for each other. My bull came from behind and started penetrating him. I'd never seen his bbc penetrating another hole. My husband instantly moaned painfully: Nooo! Take it out! etc. repeatedly while digging his face into the mattress to silence his distress. He tried to move away from the bull's cock, but he could not, because I came forward to grab his hands and caress his face. I told him to focus on the fact that the bull's cock had just been inside me and that he's now sharing my experience. With me blocking his way and unable to escape, he collapsed on the bed. My bull was at once all on top of him, and reaching to me, we both kissed, while I put two of my cum sticky fingers out of my pussy in my husband mouth for him to suck. I must say I felt empowered to see that with that kiss my bull dedicated my husband's deflowering to me, at the same time my husband served homage to me by surrendering his virility. He continued moaning out of pain and shame, and the thrusts of my bull sounded more and more familiar to me. I commented that to husband. My bull kept pounding until all of his cock was inside my husband. There were tears in his eyes and I soothed his pain. Then my bull speeded up, and my husband started leaking sperm from his caged penis. I don't know if that was because he was enjoying it or because he was been technically milked by my black man. Husband started whining like a baby and I kissed him and told him I loved him. For a moment, I felt bad for him. But then I thought it was just his first time. He will surely learn to enjoy BBC as much as I do as well as the fact that we will suck black cocks as a couple and get fucked as a couple, sharing black men's cum as a couple. That was and still is very arousing to me.
After this, however, things didn't go as I planned. My husband is fine though with me meeting my other black man for 1:1, or whoever for that matter. But he told me he would not share in, or at least the way he did that night, anymore. He feels damaged and a little betrayed, he says, without blaming me directly. Almost in an amicable way. We still have sex, but I feel he struggles a little, physically and emotionally. Our love is the same. But I feel, we / I went too far. And still, I think it's ok, I got what I wanted.

Edit: I've left out a lot of information on purpose. But it's important to add this: There was no *******. We do have a safeword for stopping all action as we did when I was blacked the first time and at all other meets. Husband did not oppose physically either nor was there any ******* used upon him or me. It just was painful. His afterthoughts come from the late realization that he probably feels he gave up too much.

I think what happened between your husband, your bull and your husband is completely natural. The bull was physically, sexually and mentally dominant. First he breeded you and then he needed to spread his offspring in your husband. In this way he established his kingdom in your home. Your husband also needed to feel him and recieve his seeds because he needed the bull's strength which he didn't have. The bull made your husband feel safe and comfortable.
You also needed your bull to breed your husband because you chosed your alpha male and you made the bull your man officially by letting him breed your husband.

I think what happened between your husband, your bull and your husband is completely natural. The bull was physically, sexually and mentally dominant. First he breeded you and then he needed to spread his offspring in your husband. In this way he established his kingdom in your home. Your husband also needed to feel him and recieve his seeds because he needed the bull's strength which he didn't have. The bull made your husband feel safe and comfortable.
You also needed your bull to breed your husband because you chosed your alpha male and you made the bull your man officially by letting him breed your husband.
We don't meet at home. But there is a bit of truth in most parts of this. Husband travels a lot lately, and I feel comfortable at my new bull's home.

Honestly, does every man who gets penetrated by a bbc become bi? *sigh*

No one “becomes bi”, just like being gay or straight it’s a part of their nature. The operative here is that they REALIZE they are bi.

Maybe they’ve suppressed it. Maybe they’ve had deep secret fantasies about it they’ve never revealed. Maybe they have internalized homophobia so much that they’ve grown to hate that part of themselves so much that, when they realize it, they have an internal emotional struggle that can damage relationships and even themselves. Or.......they’ve kept it secret and when they have a safe place to act on it they are thrilled and elated by it. However it happens and you learn that this part of your husband exists, just know that it was always there.

As for all these people calling you bad or crying *******, they just don’t understand the meaning of a safe word. Dudes.....a safe word is supposed to be a word you would NEVER say in a sexual or BDSM context. This allows you to go into an edgy fantasy like this and be able to say “No No No”, to be able to dive into the whole scenario. We have to take the OP at her word that there was a safe word, that the hubby prepped his ass for fucking, and that since he never safeworded, he was participating fully in the activities.

Now, if he didn’t safeword when he really should have that’s on him. Maybe he thought he should go through with it to please her. Maybe he was afraid of ruining the evening. For whatever reason the safeword never was uttered, and THAT means that this was categorically NOT *******.

Sure, the hubby might be having some internal turmoil that manifests itself in performance issues and withdrawal. That will work itself out if they have a loving relationship where he can eventually get past it. This couple and the people in it have some emotional work to do.

Basically this seems to boil down to a scene that didn’t exactly match the fantasy for the hubby, and for that reason alone the OP should be questioning the whole thing until they (the couple themselves and NO ONE ELSE) can understand what went askew and how to move forward.

And, unless the Bull is a part of their relationship in a polyamorous triad, who gives a flying fuck how he feels about it? One would hope that he’s a decent enough individual that he would at least care how the hubby is doing, because would effect his access to the wife.

All the men submit to you and share you and the Bull is just as bi as the husband since he is fucking a man and letting a man service him. Dominant women often encourage all the men they have to act out bisexually since it gives her more control over them. After the bull fucks the husband he has put himself in an akward position since he has acted bi for a woman, total submission

When a husband gets penetrated for the first time by a Black man it is a shock to them. They know it is coming, they want it but they aren't expecting how it makes them feel. There are a number of things that he was not only feeling but going through his head. The fact that you talked to him and told him how much you love him while he was being fucked is good. You will need to reinforce that you love him and that you are proud of him for taking this step. Also keep talking to him. Always communicate and also keep telling him how much you liked it when you could see him being used. It is good for him to know that you found it very stimulating and satisfying.
Housewifenheat, has your whiteboi hubby had his sweet cheeks ****** open and impaled with BBC yet?

Update: Husband's exp did not seem to have much impact on his libido. He had been fucking a female coworker for fun, while he was sending me to my black lover. Now, that we had a break from this lifestyle, he is not only very active in bed, but suggesting I may see black men again.
In retrosprective, I don't feel so guilty anymore. I always thought, why should I be the only spouse getting 'impaled by black cock', as someone said, for the enjoyment of the other half?

His love and devotion to you comes first. Tell him you love him and you feel both of you must surrender to your bull. When you are intimate with hubby remind him of that and reward him while doing it. He will grow to love it and to please you while doing it.

His love and devotion to you comes first. Tell him you love him and you feel both of you must surrender to your bull. When you are intimate with hubby remind him of that and reward him while doing it. He will grow to love it and to please you while doing it.
It was like that while we were in this milieu. My goal was to surrender together to my black bull. But now we have been counseling because his / our obsession with sex.

Back